Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    HE Semis is when Joe P got hurt.
    That's odd considering the fact that he had a shot on goal in the HE championship game....

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
      For some reason I keep forgetting BC was the Semis and Lowell the Finals.
      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Did y'all notice that the team we play twice up there next weekend just released their 2nd leasing scorer?!?!
        I am thoroughly impressed. He is their second leading scorer and he manage to get kicked off the team. Well done
        Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
          For some reason I keep forgetting BC was the Semis and Lowell the Finals.
          Seems so anticlimactic, don't it?

(I am joking, naturally)
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            on whom?

(You can't leave one hanging like that!)
            You've been spending too much time in New Hampshire...
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
              Why not win 14?
              fuzzy math

...I knew when I put it in that I hadn't taken the time to figure it all out but 12 would get us pretty far so I'd be happy...I'll take 14 if that is the number for the promised land
              I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post

(I am joking, naturally)
                You shouldn't be joking, playing UML for a conference championship is kind of lame. Same as playing UVM the year before was for us. zzzzZZZzzz
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                  Your point, good sir.
                  I'm usually right .

Seriously though, I haven't missed a home game in three years and have been following the team since my freshman year in 92-93.

Although I rarely post b/c of guys like SteveF, I do read this board every day.

Let's take 4/4 this weekend.
                  Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                    fuzzy math

...I knew when I put it in that I hadn't taken the time to figure it all out but 12 would get us pretty far so I'd be happy...I'll take 14 if that is the number for the promised land
                    Yeah, I'd be ecstatic with 12, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                      Although I rarely post b/c of guys like SteveF, I do read this board every day.

Let's take 4/4 this weekend.
                      Hey, Fsteve is actually a pretty cool guy.

Yeah, the 4 pts are a must. If we had won the first game against them, I would have been worried about tomorrow. But I think this is a No Worries weekend.

Let's help our PC friends in the Race to 100!
                      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                        Hey, Fsteve is actually a pretty cool guy.

Yeah, the 4 pts are a must. If we had won the first game against them, I would have been worried about tomorrow. But I think this is a No Worries weekend.

Let's help our PC friends in the Race to 100!
                        Fair enough. I've never met him. He thinks I'm someone I'm not and always gives me a hard time.

I'm sure he's a good guy.
                        Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          You shouldn't be joking, playing UML for a conference championship is kind of lame. Same as playing UVM the year before was for us. zzzzZZZzzz
                          Agreed completely. Unless it involves the fanboys or hillbillies, it's just not that exciting (and we all know that UVM people are not REAL hillbillies like Maine/UNH fans. I got nothing on UML fans...).
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post

(I am joking, naturally)
                            Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                            Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            Agreed completely. Unless it involves the fanboys or hillbillies, it's just not that exciting (and we all know that UVM people are not REAL hillbillies like Maine/UNH fans. I got nothing on UML fans...).
                            As always, I hate to agree with BC people... but Tony and Carmine are absolutely right. Especially when you add the three goals in 44 seconds incident I think the UML final was a bit of a let down for everybody... not as good of a fan base, obviously not a rivalry like BU/BC... you could feel the let down running down the stairs and on the T, it wasn't the same as after the BC game. We were just saving up the emotion for April 11th though, we knew we were going on to better and greater things.
                            Last edited by quiddlet; 02-18-2010, 09:41 PM.
                            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

It did spawn one of the better threads around here though...

Comment

The BU-Lowell final was just fine by me because 1) It was my two favorite teams, and 2) It gave me a perfect Hockey East playoff bracket.
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X