Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

I still want to know what happened to the rooster.
    Fighting the good fight

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
      I still want to know what happened to the rooster.
      they come to snuff him
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 25 N Countin' View Post
        Come on guys, in the internet age, it's absolutely possible for someone to be recruited and apparently be on campus already and have no one here on this board know it.
        It's a great point. If this kid was being recruited by BU, Rogie would have been hiding in the bushes outside his home in California for a few weeks and blogging about it. That's how you REALLY know this story is a bunch of garbage.

The two posters that constantly talk about this kid should kill themselves (harsh but true). Neither one has posts about anything OTHER than this Greer kid, who may or may not exist. But certainly, no one cares.

mookie, you are a riot. (FWIW, the new AIC stuff is phenomenal IMO).
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

wow i didnt know this was such a sensitive topic. I just thought it was interesting. sorry to get everyone's panties in a wad
          Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

waiting for hokydad to chime in on this alleged player...

Comment

From today's Boston Globe:

Parker: Bay State hockey in prolonged downward cycle.

Comment

Mass with never be a hockey prospect hotbed.
                Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

Originally posted by BUterror View Post
                  Nope. It's all about California.
                  Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                  ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    waiting for hokydad to chime in on this alleged player...
                    No way he's better than Joe Cannata.
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I wish I had time to come up with a decent response. I'm going to have to rely on the rest of you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                        California does have more players (4) on the U-18/U-17 teams right now than Massachusetts (1).
                        "I try to be 100% realistic outside of the arena and 100% enthusiastic inside the arena. Not saying that's the only way, the right way, the best way, or even a good way - just my way." -LynahFan

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                          If by California you mean Canada then yes you are correct

Comment

California with never be an English major prospect hotbed.

Also, is anybody else really questioning whether this guy was going for "BUterrier" and just got confused midway through?
                            Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by BU Hammer View Post

Also, is anybody else really questioning whether this guy was going for "BUterrier" and just got confused midway through?
                              no pretty sure i got it right

Comment

Originally posted by BU Hammer View Post

I'm convinced he thought "terrier" is spelled "terrior" and then just forgot the i.
                                "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X