Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ UAA 1/29-1/30 - IS the season over yet

Originally posted by Goon View Post
    Ha, I just had to ask how many NCAA games has your glorious Huskies won? LOL, also how many NCAA titles has SCSU won? He, He, He...
    Just like a Gopher fan to cling to the past.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Oops, wrong thread....sorry.....I thought this was the Gopher/UAA thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        Gopher fans cling to the past and their former success. Whenever they feel the need to try and appear superior, they bring up past banners, etc. etc. etc.
        You're ok when it comes to waxing poetic about enemas and boners, but anything more serious than that and you're a fish out of water, Skeeter.

Comment

Originally posted by hop-less View Post
          I predict that at least one player gets suspended for a least one game this weekend. something's gonna happen
          Say it ain't so. This weekend they're thinking 'bye' before the really big games start and they'll need every man after this weekend. Kangas is going to be solid in net and the offense will forcheck enough so the D doesn't have to do the job. Gophers Sweep.

Comment

Almost time to kill, maim, pillage, burn, and eat babies........Seawolf babies!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by hop-less View Post
              I predict that at least one player gets suspended for a least one game this weekend. something's gonna happen
              Have to agree with this...
              If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                Have to agree with this...
                Oh, Mr Clark.....where are youuuuuuu?
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Gophers must sweep! Hope there is a good contingent of Maroon and Gold faitlful at the Sully tonight. I know atleast 4 Gophers fans from Bird Creek/Indian area will be driving 18 miles up to Anchorage to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by shootdontpass View Post
                    Gophers must sweep! Hope there is a good contingent of Maroon and Gold faitlful at the Sully tonight. I know atleast 4 Gophers fans from Bird Creek/Indian area will be driving 18 miles up to Anchorage to be there.
                    At this point, I'll take ANY butts in the seats, Gopher fans or not.
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota @ UAA 1/29-1/30 - IS the season over yet

Is it Beer:30 yet?
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Is it Beer:30 yet?
                        I hear ya, but I'll be good and not partake for a few hours. I still have some things I have to accomplish today.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I hear ya, but I'll be good and not partake for a few hours. I still have some things I have to accomplish today.
                          Ditto.

I suppose I should actually get my hands on some beer. I have a feeling I am not going to let my lame friends get in the way tonight.

Comment

Not sure what Gopher team will show up this weekend but I predict that whoever scores the most goals will win tonight.
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

after 4 years of not posting I think it is time to come off of self imposed proabation...

this is a must sweep weekend for the gophers if they even want to have a shot at home ice for the wchas.

Comment

It's a weird thing, not really caring much whether they win or lose.

I would rather they win, obviously. But, meh. Not going to be heartbroken if they don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X