Saturday Jan 23. Scores - First ever DIII tilt at the Xcel Energy Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Jan 23. Scores - First ever DIII tilt at the Xcel Energy Center

Puck drops at the Xcel at 1:30 p.m. Betwen Stout and Olaf. Post links to broadcasts as we prepare for a historic hockey day in Minnesota!
    WATCH Stout Blue Devil Hockey Live!

Stout Student Section: Devils' Advocates

NCHA Peters Cup Playoff Champions: 08-09
    NCHA Regular Season Championships: 06-08 (Shared)
    WIAC Championships: 10-11
    NCHA Runner-Up: 07-08
    NCAA National Tourney Appearances: 07-08, 08-09

Webmaster & Tech Guru - www.stouthockey.com - DIII Hockey's most popular fan site.

Re: Saturday Jan 23. Scores - First ever DIII tilt at the Xcel Energy Center

USM/Babson can be seen here: at 4

http://www.usm.maine.edu/athletics/

And tomorrow's game with the Under-18 team can also be seen at the link above...

Comment

Wesleyan @ St. Mike's
      On FastHockey

Trinity @ Norwich
      Video: http://www.nsnsports.net/norwich/

Conn College @ Bowdoin
      Live Stats: http://livestats.prestosports.com/bowdoin/
      Video: http://www.bowdoin.edu/video/athletics-live.shtml

Middlebury @ St. Anselm
      Live Stats: http://livestats.prestosports.com/saintanselm/
      Audio: http://www.921wvtk.com/
      Go Polar Bears Plaaaay Hockey!

Comment

And, of course the MASCAC game between Framingham State and Salem State can be found here beginning at 2:00 PM ET.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

About to drop the puck in Salem, MA. It will be a battle of Junior teammates in the nets - Billy Sais (Framingham) vs Sam Avione (Salem). Both are freshman. This will be an interesting game.

Framingham 0
          Salem 2
          End 1

1 - 0 Mike Genovese 8:52 Bar down
          2 - 0 Lampson 14:39 deke and dangle tucked it home
          Last edited by joecct; 01-23-2010, 01:33 PM.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Stout v. St. Olaf underway here at the Xcel...
            “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
            19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Stout 1
              St. Olaf 0

Hanson from Gaulrapp and Motz at 2:40 of the 1st.
              “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
              19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

someone needs to fix the live video stream because it's absolutely horrible right now!

Comment

Underway period 2 in Salem

Framingham 1
                  Salem 2

1 - 2 Hurley (Nickerson) tip -- missed the time
                  11:31 left - SSC on PP
                  Last edited by joecct; 01-23-2010, 02:02 PM.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Stout 1
                    St. Olaf 0

end 1

Shots 8-7 Oles according to the...Jumbotron.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                    19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Any live stats or coverage for the Elmira/LVC game ?????

Comment

Stout ramping up the pressure but has yet to strike in the second frame. Shot 8-1 Stout so far this period.

Still 1-0 Blue Devils with 15:30 remaining in the second.

Edit: Stout to the PP at 5:00 of the period.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Stout 2
                          St. Olaf 0

PP goal at 5:32 of the second. Motz from Gaulrapp and Hanson.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                          19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

St. Olaf on the PP at 7:58 of the 2nd...

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                            19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Stout 2
                              St. Olaf 1

Oles PP goal at 8:20 of the 2nd.

And Oles go right back on the PP...and another penalty on Stout. :42 of 5x3 coming up...

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                              19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Working...
                              X