Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bungle in the basement- Western Michigan at Bowling Green (Friday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bungle in the basement- Western Michigan at Bowling Green (Friday)

Word.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Re: Bungle in the basement- Western Michigan at Bowling Green (Friday)

Thought it was a 730 start. Actually 7.

Walters from Crew and Campbell

5:52 1st period
    Western Michigan 1
    Bowling Green 0
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

2:41 1st period

Western Michigan 1
      Bowling Green 0

BG gets a penalty shot. Kind of odd since it sounded like they had pulled the goalie for a delayed call.

Comment

Vargas scores on the penalty shot.

2:41 1st period

Western Michigan 1
        Bowling Green 1

Comment

4x4 to end the period.

Comment

1-1 after one.

Shots 17-6 for BGSU.

Comment

2nd period underway, all penalties expired.

Comment

BG going back on the powerplay.

Comment

Page scores on the powerplay

Bowling Green 2
                  Western Michigan 1

Comment

Rodriguez scores less than a minute later.

Bowling Green 3
                    Western Michigan 1

Comment

5x3 chance for Western coming up.

Comment

Dee gets 5 minutes for CFB.

Comment

Ludwig scores for the Broncos on the 5x3

Bowling Green 3
                          Western Michigan 2

3:45 left on the major.

Comment

Collins kills 2 of the 3 minutes left on the powerplay with interference.

Comment

and now BG gets a 4x3 for knocking down a guy with the puck. And Henry get a major for it. LMAO. These officials suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X