North Dakota @ Cornell - 1/22/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota @ Cornell - 1/22/2010

Anyone getting the webcast? Just curious on the quality.

Go Sioux!
    'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Re: North Dakota @ Cornell - 1/22/2010

I've purchased the package, but it doesn't start until 6:55 EST.
    "Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain." Friedrich Schiller (Talbot, in: The Maid of Orleans)

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin - Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Comment

What is the webcast address?
      Dorothy-"How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?"
      Scarecrow-"I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking..."

Comment

http://www.cornellbigred.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NDRocket View Post
          What is the webcast address?
          http://www.cornellbigred.com/showcase/#liveevents
          "Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain." Friedrich Schiller (Talbot, in: The Maid of Orleans)

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
          Benjamin Franklin - Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Comment

Interesting enough, if you click on the Cornell wrestling link for tonight, you get a hockey pregame show

Comment

Not so sure what I think about Dell starting tonight...
              Scarecrow-"I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking..."

Comment

Redcast is not currently loading...just lovely. Guess the tech guys are still on winter break.

Comment

Just came on...they're broadcasting the Time Warner TV feed on Redcast.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahScott View Post
                    Redcast is not currently loading...just lovely. Guess the tech guys are still on winter break.
                    working here

Comment

Whew. Just ate some #11 wings from the Parrot's Cay, and some shrimp pasta. Now it's time to party.

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

How's the feed?

Comment

Waived off a goal in the first 10 seconds...I hope that's not an indication of things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by NDRocket View Post
                            Waived off a goal in the first 10 seconds...I hope that's not an indication of things to come.
                            Wasn't a waived off goal...it never went in.

Comment

Trupp won't score anyways. I picked him in Sioux Survivor and jinxed him.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X