X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009-10 Part IV: The Boys are Back in Town

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    The answer is probably something like the year before, but when was the last time a WCHA team has made the trip to HFH? Obviously CCHA teams have come out here recently (Notre Dame, LSSU, Ohio State), but I can't recall any WCHA teams. I realize their travel budget is huge because they have to go to Colorado twice and Alaska every other year...
    St. Cloud is the only team that comes to mind and that was maybe 5-6 years ago, IIRC

Comment

The answer is probably something like the year before, but when was the last time a WCHA team has made the trip to HFH? Obviously CCHA teams have come out here recently (Notre Dame, LSSU, Ohio State), but I can't recall any WCHA teams. I realize their travel budget is huge because they have to go to Colorado twice and Alaska every other year...
      SCSU in 03-04?

Edit: A few seconds late.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I think that their trips to Alaska are still paid by UAA.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
          Actually I thought it was very funny. I never pictured you as a cat person though.
          The video was not made by me.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
            Doc...it will be a fun challenge to keep up (I just got through looking up 'copulae'...)...thought I was on the cutting edge, get back and RB has already made the best comment on the subject!
            If nothing else-we always have the most articulate threads on the board. We seem to have it all-information, current events, wit, sarcasm-you name it and you can find it on one of our threads
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              If nothing else-we always have the most articulate threads on the board. We seem to have it all-information, current events, wit, sarcasm-you name it and you can find it on one of our threads
              Even scatalogical humor.

Sorry RC I couldn't help it. I'm going to let it go now. Truly... I am.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                and the Tourney with Bowling Green, UConn and Ala Huntsville.
                I didn't know that BGSU and UConn were the other two teams joining in the Holiday Tourney. Nick Bailen ought to really enjoy a possible matchup with his old team.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Do we now have a jumbo tron? Or at least a semi-jumbo tron?

http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...7845343523.txt

Comment

Do we now have a jumbo tron? Or at least a semi-jumbo tron?

http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...7845343523.txt
                    They have been working on putting a projector screen on the west end above section 1. As of this past weekend they had built a wooden structure off the bleachers, so it looks like the plan is a big floor-standing screen which they'll project onto. My guess at least. Given the size of the platform I would doubt they're getting an actual monitor that big as it would cost a fortune.
                    APBWiki

Comment

Even scatalogical humor.
                      Dude, we were playing BROWN. What the ****'d you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        Dude, we were playing BROWN. What the ****'d you expect?
                        Round and round the bowl it goes, Go Brown Go.

Comment

I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet, but Mike Bergin had a lousy game against Yale.

On the other hand, John Kennedy, outside of his penalty, was an outright beast. Jensen and Foss did very well too.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet, but Mike Bergin had a lousy game against Yale.

On the other hand, John Kennedy, outside of his penalty, was an outright beast. Jensen and Foss did very well too.
                            From what I heard on the radio, it sounded like John Kennedy was a beast out there. One of my friends thinks next year he should have a highlight reel of his hardest hits. Granted we don't have a jumbo-tron.

Has Mike been in a slump as of lately, or should these just be attributed to "freshman mistakes"? There's Yale AND Harvard, maybe some other games. Yes I know he's a sophomore, but he was red-shirted last year, so eligibility-wise he's a freshman.

Comment

Old Man Bruce Ciskie profiles Jerry D'Amigo at Fanhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                                Ciskie, that name sounds familiar.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X