X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009-10 Part IV: The Boys are Back in Town

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Press release about 25th Anniverary of 1985 championship http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...127105540.aspx
    Most notably: "...including head coach Mike Addesa, who is expected – will be introduced..."
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Most notably: "...including head coach Mike Addesa, who is expected – will be introduced..."
      Addesa and Puppa both (expected) to be there are stunning to see.

Shame that Oates won't be there.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

It doesn't look, however, that a lot of members of the team will be present. They listed Mike Poisson, who was the third-string goalie, which indicates that they mentioned most whom they know about. Oates isn't mentioned. Now that he is retired, I would have thought that he would attend. OTOH, a certain father of a Union recruit will be there.

Edit: Didn't see GLM's message.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

...OTOH, a certain father of a Union recruit will be there.

Edit: Didn't see GLM's message.
          Would it be inappropriate to boo him?
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Would it be inappropriate to boo him?
            I wouldn't. Remember that he is also Patrick Koudys's coach. I certainly don't know what happened, but it would not surprise me if SA wasn't interested in Josh, as opposed to the other way around.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Reading the article again, they may only be listing those who will be there on Friday. Conceivably others will be there on Saturday which is when the team will actually be honored.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Reading the article again, they may only be listing those who will be there on Friday. Conceivably others will be there on Saturday which is when the team will actually be honored.
                Unless things change drastically, it sounds like from everyone I've heard from that Oates will not be in attendance regardless of his job with the Lightning interfering or not.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Correct. There are others that will be on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                    Unless things change drastically, it sounds like from everyone I've heard from that Oates will not be in attendance regardless of his job with the Lightning interfering or not.
                    Dude's got to put food on the table.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I spoke to a friend the other day that is close to Addesa and he said Mike confirmed that he will attend. I hope the crowd welcomes him back with a huge cheer.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                        I spoke to a friend the other day that is close to Addesa and he said Mike confirmed that he will attend. I hope the crowd welcomes him back with a huge cheer.
                        Was at Adessa's Jr game this evening and wanted to say hi but had to leave before it ended...happy to hear he will be at the Anniversary celebration...great ol' bear...

Comment

Without A Peer has its Top 10 Games of 2000-2009 up. Feel free to debate, criticize, praise, or pay me.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                            Oh, I think the place will be rockin' !

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              Without A Peer has its Top 10 Games of 2000-2009 up. Feel free to debate, criticize, praise, or pay me.
                              The check is in the mail.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

From the Dead Tree folks today:

This outdoor game thing will never, never, never, never, never, never, never, ever happen. Nevah evah. Why? Well, for all the reason Ed Weaver lists.

Look, Tim Wilkin, if I want to know the inside poop on Siena basketball, the Useless is my first source. When it comes to hockey, it's the Record or the Gazette. Incidentally, if it's horse racing, I open the New York Post. Geez, was it something I said?

Comment

Working...
                                X