No announcement yet.

The Varsity Wisconsin Should Be Banned OFFICIAL Denver @ Wisconsin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Varsity Wisconsin Should Be Banned OFFICIAL Denver @ Wisconsin Thread

Where is Carl Spackler when we need him?
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
      On the behalf of all Gopher fans, go Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!
      On behalf of all Badger fans, Go Saints!!!!!

I hope you all have a rotten sports weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Awwww come on where is the love for your boy Brent Faaaaavvvvvre?
        - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
        Go you Green and White
        Go Bemidji Beavers
        Fight with all your might!
        Rah! Rah! Rah!
        We are here to cheer you
        We are out to win your fame,
        So, Go Bemidji Beavers
        Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
          On the behalf of all Gopher fans, go Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Glad to see you found the way!
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post

We already lost VermontDad, who was possible one of the most entertaining people on this board.
            What happened to that guy, he was a trip!
            "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
            Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
              Glad to see you found the way!
              Sometimes you need to make a pact with the devil to get things done
              - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
              Go you Green and White
              Go Bemidji Beavers
              Fight with all your might!
              Rah! Rah! Rah!
              We are here to cheer you
              We are out to win your fame,
              So, Go Bemidji Beavers
              Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                God Bless the Minnesota North Stars. I've always been a Blackhawk fan, but I was also a closet North Star fan. I still have a NS jersey, 4 caps, a bumper sticker, and an autographed picture of #33, your goaltender....Don Beaupre!
                MCR, I'm going to vomit now....

Am I the only sane Wisconsinite who has no closet/non closet allegiances to Rodentsota or Flat Land? It's Wisconsin or nothing. Afterall, when you've said "Wisconsin", you've said it all.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  MCR, I'm going to vomit now....

Am I the only sane Wisconsinite who has no closet/non closet allegiances to Rodentsota or Flat Land? It's Wisconsin or nothing. Afterall, when you've said "Wisconsin", you've said it all.
                  I thought you were all Wisconsin, yet you seem obsessed with a slogan for a St. Louis beer.

Comment

Given the winner of the series gets the MacNaughton there should probably be a 5th series thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Given the winner of the series gets the MacNaughton there should probably be a 5th series thread.
                      JINX!

See other thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

No, no, no. I want the Vikings to beat the Saints. I think them being 0-5 in the Superbowl would be much more satisfying than losing in the NFC championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                          No, no, no. I want the Vikings to beat the Saints. I think them being 0-5 in the Superbowl would be much more satisfying than losing in the NFC championship game.
                          I believe that they are currently 0-3, but agree that the Brent-kings losing in the Super Bowl this time would make them 0-5. It would be great to see them fail on the biggest stage though.

The problem is that if they get to the SB, there's always a chance that something crazy could happen and they could pull it off. I just cannot take that risk. I hope they lose badly on Sunday.

Then again, they are the Vikings and usually find a way to screw it up. Gary Anderson = My all-time favorite kicker.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...Bowl_champions

The Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, and Minnesota Vikings each have lost a record four Super Bowls. Buffalo and Minnesota are both 0–4 in the Super Bowl.

Comment

I really get tired of some of you and your facts.

So they have an even worse history than I thought. PERFECT!

Ferve could be part of another record. All time Super Bowl futility. I like it. Let's do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                                Lose to the Jets! Wouldn't that be sweet?

Comment

Working...
                                X