No one cares!!! PC at NU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one cares!!! PC at NU

I'm shocked no one has started this thread yet.

Screw Brown and Coakley. I'm voting for Alex Beaudry.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Re: No one cares!!! PC at NU

I care!

OK, no I don't.

Comment

I'm just not jazzed about tonight's game. I do like the NU fans, the arena and the team. NU is having a good year. PC has played well against two weak teams (this year, NOT normally) last weekend. Maybe it's all the things that I need to do before I can go over to the game? Not sure.
      I know that the students are back so there should be a decent crowd. I see a tie tonight.
      The score will be 2-2 if you are calling your bookie.

Thank God Theissen is gone because he was a beast in net. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
        NU is having a good year.
        They have the third fewest points in the HE standings despite playing the most games, and if you calculate points per game they are basically tied for last

Comment

BU, NU, Mack and PC... ehhhh in HE standings... this game could be part of a battle for 8th place... yuck!
          2004-2005 D-II/III Last Person Standing Co-Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
            They have the third fewest points in the HE standings despite playing the most games, and if you calculate points per game they are basically tied for last
            You're right but for us PC fans who have been conditioned over the past few season to be looking up from the cellar, they are having a good year.
            PC's program has become suck and the only other school in the whole conference that can relate to is Merrimack. Until our team plays more consistant hockey then NU et al is having a good year by PC's standards.

Comment

What happened to all the NU fans? Did they leave with Thiessen? Did they get stranded in Burlington this weekend? Preparing for the annual February suckfest? I don't get it. They're better than us.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                What happened to all the NU fans? Did they leave with Thiessen?
                We're still here. Some of us are just trying to formulate complete thoughts on this season without the inclusion of numerous expletives. It has proven to be rather difficult.
                On Jamie Oleksiak:

Originally posted by Hokydad
                If he comes next year he will be eaten alive. Zero chance of success in Hockey East next year

Comment

Yeah.. we're here.. just not excited about our hockey right now..

team is so inconsistent. I'm happy you guys playing well & having beaten Maine recently (they're the ones having a good year..).

I hope you kick our ***** so we start getting mad around Beanpot time. I know, it may not work but perhaps a light goes on somewhere in that locker room..
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Fun fact (generous use of the word "fun"): This game bumped voters from Matthews Arena over to the old St. Anne's Church on St. Stephen St. Matthews is the usual polling location in the East Fens...I'm sure this is part of some evil plot to confuse voters and keep them from casting their ballot in one direction!

Comment

Rawlings could have been lying on a cot tonight in the second period and PC still wouldn't have scored. The second goal Beaudry gave up was a bit soft, but it's not like he had any help.

I'm glad I know that not all NU fans are idiots, but the clowns sitting above Mrs. Jon and I who did nothing but yell "New sucks" all game must be legacies...

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        Rawlings could have been lying on a cot tonight in the second period and PC still wouldn't have scored. The second goal Beaudry gave up was a bit soft, but it's not like he had any help.

I'm glad I know that not all NU fans are idiots, but the clowns sitting above Mrs. Jon and I who did nothing but yell "New sucks" all game must be legacies...
                        Didn't go tonight but went to the first PC/NU game and I think I know who the fans are you're refering to. They were doing the same the first game. That behavior certainly didn't reflect positively on the school. New seemed more amused by it in the first game than actually bothered. Hopefully the offenders are just freshmen without a clue. I was at one point....for a year. Or maybe two.

Comment

Originally posted by WDR357 View Post
                          Didn't go tonight but went to the first PC/NU game and I think I know who the fans are you're refering to. They were doing the same the first game. That behavior certainly didn't reflect positively on the school. New seemed more amused by it in the first game than actually bothered. Hopefully the offenders are just freshmen without a clue. I was at one point....for a year. Or maybe two.
                          I doubt New could actually hear them. After a while my wife and I just made fun of them. No harm no foul.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                          X