Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    twatwaffle?
    You guys have some of the strangest **** insult names.
    That term actually came from a Fooper who doesn't post here anymore that I've seen (hockeybando). It's a great term.

I prefer terms like plungerfu*. Or (rooster)wart.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      That term actually came from a Fooper who doesn't post here anymore that I've seen (hockeybando). It's a great term.

I prefer terms like plungerfu*. Or (rooster)wart.
      I was still getting used to ******wagon myself.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        This is not on par with Husky/Gopher threads of past. I blame Lucia for *ing things up here, too.
        I blame it on the rodents, just like I do the rest of my problems. Rodents are the root of all evil.

Tickets are secured for Fri. and will know tomorrow afternoon about Sat.

It's great being a Husky Hockey standing room only ticket holder!!
        SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          I was still getting used to ******wagon myself.
          Does vag-cicle work for you, being female and all?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

He scored last Sat IIRC, twatwaffle.

And the news just broke tonight, I think. See: Gophers thread, or maybe GPL.
            Guess who worked on Saturday and didn't see the game, fanny bandit.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Guess who worked on Saturday and didn't see the game, fanny bandit.
              That's your problem. Get a job that has a straight-40 regular schedule.

Comment

That's your problem. Get a job that has a straight-40 regular schedule.
                I had no idea knowing the exact stats of our 2nd biggest rival should be higher on the totem pole than my job.

Comment

I had no idea knowing the exact stats of our 2nd biggest rival should be higher on the totem pole than my job.
                  Kurtz now counts as a rival?
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    Kurtz now counts as a rival?
                    That reminds me...I received this on Sunday night on Facebook (in a bulk note from the student government president) in regards to that ridiculous attempt to change our chants:

Folks,

I spoke with Dr. Potter this evening about this topic. The email that I (along with other students) received from the Department of Athletics about this change came unbeknownst to the President's office. Until I showed Dr. Potter the email on my BlackBerry, he had no idea they were trying to change the chant at this point.

When he saw the email, his reaction was "this is not the way to do business" and "I can see where students would be upset". He mentioned the need to hold discussions with us and didn't think it appropriate to instill a change without consulting students.
                    So whoever started this little crusade (probably that nimrod Morris) supposedly did it without the knowledge of the SCSU President. Also...how would they stop the students from cheering something? I would LOVE to see them attempt to throw the entire Dog Pound out of the arena.

Comment

Got to love twatwaffle. Is it a name? Is it a noun or a verb? Is it an affliction? If the latter, what is the cure? Ointment. Ice. Rest. A spatula. Hope nobody I know gets it.

Comment

After reserching for several minutes, I have learned that twatwaffle is the dreaded 3rd stage of snapperhead. When given a chance, please drop a coin or two into the jar for the fight against twatwaffle. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                          Wait a minute! Now it's: It isn't what it is.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                          This just in: It is what it isn't.
                          Next time, could someone please just give skeets a token lame response to one of his token lame posts? Clearly, he can't stand it when no one pays attention to him. Sort of like my three year old cousin.

Comment

When that rival is MN, it is more important.

Comment

Who is your biggest rival? NCAA wins?

Hoeffel (18 pts.) would be 3rd on your team in scoring behind Roe (22) and Lasch (20).

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                                Next time, could someone please just give skeets a token lame response to one of his token lame posts? Clearly, he can't stand it when no one pays attention to him. Sort of like my three year old cousin.
                                Thanks for your token response to my lame token posts. You've made me so very happy. Thanks again.

Peace and love to all my hockey brethren.
                                Bob is making me concerned
                                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                                X