PDA

View Full Version : Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Turk 77
01-21-2010, 07:31 AM
So that makes them the number one rival for who? You? :DIm not gonna be there this weekend thats a frist for me in awhile. TB say hi to my SCSU friends . The Hussies are better than the Gophers this year and they are due . Have a great weekend :)

The Rube
01-21-2010, 08:34 AM
That is a really lame bet. :p

It's supposed to be a friendly bet, you choad donut. I don't like making "pay up or Vince here is gonna break your knees" bets. I like fun bets where it adds to the game. :)

goldy_331
01-21-2010, 08:58 AM
Basically, yeah. The UMD fans here are way more annoying and surly than the Gopher fans are.

Dammit, we better start trying harder then!:mad:

scsutommyboy
01-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Im not gonna be there this weekend thats a frist for me in awhile. TB say hi to my SCSU friends . The Hussies are better than the Gophers this year and they are due . Have a great weekend :)

Sounds good Turk. Are you going to the final five this year? If so let me know and I will buy you a beer.

Husky4Life
01-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Sounds good Turk. Are you going to the final five this year? If so let me know and I will buy you a beer.

Hey . . What the . . . You never offer to buy me a beer!!?? ;)

Skeeterman
01-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Apparently most of the rodent fans have jumped the bandwagon. Is it true that Hoefel got mono from kissing his teammates?

scsutommyboy
01-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Hey . . What the . . . You never offer to buy me a beer!!?? ;)

You should be buying me beer.........

Husckey Domi Nation
01-21-2010, 06:12 PM
I vote "Suck" over "Rock".

Husckey 2010 Sweepstakes Continue!:D

Runninwiththedogs
01-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Dammit, we better start trying harder then!:mad:

Is that what Lucia said?

I'm not cheering for the Gophers this weekend, but cheering against St, Cloooud as they are closer in the standings.

Husky4Life
01-21-2010, 06:49 PM
You should be buying me beer.........

Done deal me boy!

SCSU Euro
01-22-2010, 12:33 AM
30 minutes into gameday and 2nd page? Fail.

You obviously didn't read what I said about Duluth. I think that it is a rivalry mainly among board members, (and I know DHG hates St. Cloud more than Minnesota) but both schools are fourth to the other among the general population. Other "rivals" draw more interest, but most St. Cloud fans know that we have to hang a few banners before any true rivalries develop.

Yeah, but to be fair, DHG also hates logical reasoning more than Minnesota.

That is a really lame bet. :p

Agreed.

Im not gonna be there this weekend thats a frist for me in awhile. TB say hi to my SCSU friends . The Hussies are better than the Gophers this year and they are due . Have a great weekend :)

Turk, cool it! You are going to have your Gopher fandom stripped for lacking arrogance.

I'm not cheering for the Gophers this weekend, but cheering against St, Cloooud as they are closer in the standings.

And Gopher Nation rejoices wildly...

The Rube
01-22-2010, 12:45 AM
Then DL? We have no bet. Since you are out to embarrass a fellow fan, I want no part of it. :p

Euro knows how it's done. We have a beer riding on the series. A single beer. Much less important than the lb of bacon or a sixer, etc. And no matter the outcome, we'll BS about hockey and the series and not want to kill each other (or ourselves) over it. You fail. Yet again. Although you should be used to it by now, being an SCSU fan to begin with. :D

Dude Love
01-22-2010, 02:47 AM
It's supposed to be a friendly bet, you choad donut. I don't like making "pay up or Vince here is gonna break your knees" bets. I like fun bets where it adds to the game. :)

Buying each other a pound of meat does not seem like a lot of fun. I don't even really like bacon. :p

Skeeterman
01-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Will there be any gopher fans at the game?

JF_Gophers
01-22-2010, 06:54 AM
I don't even really like bacon.

:eek: Go back to Russia! :mad: :mad:

First Time, Long Time
01-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Forwards

Jared Festler-Aaron Marvin-Ryan Lasch
Tony Mosey-Garrett Roe-David Eddy
Ben Hanowski-Drew LeBlanc-Brian Volpei
Jordy Christian-Nick Oslund-Ryan Peckskamp

Defense

Chris Hepp-Garrett Raboin
Craig Gaudet-Sam Zabkowicz
Oliver Lauridsen-Taylor Johnson

Goalies

Dan Dunn
Mike Lee

goldy_331
01-22-2010, 08:08 AM
So Alex Kangas weighs in on the "Sieve, You Suck" controversy.

From today's Strib story:

An e-mail to Pound leaders from the school officials urged the 400 students in those two sections to drop their traditional chant after a Huskies goal, which is, "Sieve! You (a short word meaning to draw in by creating a vacuum)!"

The e-mail recommended instead, "Sieve! We rock!"

Alex Kangas, for one, doesn't care what the Huskies fans chant.

"They can say whatever they want," said Kangas, who will be in goal for the Gophers on Friday night at the National Sports Center when the WCHA rivals open a home-and-home series. "They are the ones paying the money to go to games and watch our team play.''

Good answer, though I guess he's wrong about paying money since the students get in free.

STC_for_me
01-22-2010, 08:14 AM
actually the students pay athletic fees, so technically the are paying for their seats, but I digress

4four4
01-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Buying each other a pound of meat does not seem like a lot of fun. I don't even really like bacon. :p

So instead you like sausages.

motox
01-22-2010, 09:19 AM
From today's Strib story:

Wait, did that article say "WCHA Rivals?" That's crazy talk.

Kangas, I'd just worry about the 4 goals you're going to give up tonight. Whatever the chant, we know you'll be hearing "Sieve" often!