PDA

View Full Version : Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

The Rube
01-19-2010, 11:26 PM
This is not on par with Husky/Gopher threads of past. I blame Lucia for *ing things up here, too.

It's Hill's fault.

What more needs to be said? We kick SCSU's butt, and all the jokes that have been said have been beaten to death. Those are deader than DL's sex life. Wait, that's a cliche, too.

See?

Only one more full day and change until real hockey talk. ;)

First Time, Long Time
01-19-2010, 11:38 PM
No mention of Hoeffel being out?
Surprising

Dude Love
01-19-2010, 11:45 PM
No mention of Hoeffel being out?
Surprising

Probably because no one outside Hennepin County (and you) even knew he was still on the team. :p

The Rube
01-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Probably because no one outside Hennepin County (and you) even knew he was still on the team. :p

He scored last Sat IIRC, twatwaffle. :p

And the news just broke tonight, I think. See: Gophers thread, or maybe GPL.

First Time, Long Time
01-20-2010, 12:18 AM

twatwaffle?
You guys have some of the strangest **** insult names.

The Rube
01-20-2010, 12:21 AM
twatwaffle?
You guys have some of the strangest **** insult names.

That term actually came from a Fooper who doesn't post here anymore that I've seen (hockeybando). It's a great term.

I prefer terms like plungerfu*. Or (rooster)wart.

First Time, Long Time
01-20-2010, 12:27 AM
That term actually came from a Fooper who doesn't post here anymore that I've seen (hockeybando). It's a great term.

I prefer terms like plungerfu*. Or (rooster)wart.

I was still getting used to ******wagon myself.

Husky4Life
01-20-2010, 12:39 AM
This is not on par with Husky/Gopher threads of past. I blame Lucia for *ing things up here, too.

I blame it on the rodents, just like I do the rest of my problems. Rodents are the root of all evil.

Tickets are secured for Fri. and will know tomorrow afternoon about Sat.

It's great being a Husky Hockey standing room only ticket holder!! :D

The Rube
01-20-2010, 12:51 AM
I was still getting used to ******wagon myself.

Does vag-cicle work for you, being female and all?

Dude Love
01-20-2010, 01:00 AM

Guess who worked on Saturday and didn't see the game, fanny bandit. :p

The Rube
01-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Guess who worked on Saturday and didn't see the game, fanny bandit. :p

That's your problem. Get a job that has a straight-40 regular schedule. :p

Dude Love
01-20-2010, 01:54 AM
That's your problem. Get a job that has a straight-40 regular schedule. :p

I had no idea knowing the exact stats of our 2nd biggest rival should be higher on the totem pole than my job. :eek:

SCSU Euro
01-20-2010, 02:48 AM
I had no idea knowing the exact stats of our 2nd biggest rival should be higher on the totem pole than my job. :eek:

Kurtz now counts as a rival? :confused:

Dude Love
01-20-2010, 03:05 AM
Kurtz now counts as a rival? :confused:

That reminds me...I received this on Sunday night on Facebook (in a bulk note from the student government president) in regards to that ridiculous attempt to change our chants:

Folks,

I spoke with Dr. Potter this evening about this topic. The email that I (along with other students) received from the Department of Athletics about this change came unbeknownst to the President's office. Until I showed Dr. Potter the email on my BlackBerry, he had no idea they were trying to change the chant at this point.

When he saw the email, his reaction was "this is not the way to do business" and "I can see where students would be upset". He mentioned the need to hold discussions with us and didn't think it appropriate to instill a change without consulting students.

So whoever started this little crusade (probably that nimrod Morris) supposedly did it without the knowledge of the SCSU President. Also...how would they stop the students from cheering something? I would LOVE to see them attempt to throw the entire Dog Pound out of the arena.

Reverse Sanity
01-20-2010, 06:31 AM
Got to love twatwaffle. Is it a name? Is it a noun or a verb? Is it an affliction? If the latter, what is the cure? Ointment. Ice. Rest. A spatula. Hope nobody I know gets it.

Reverse Sanity
01-20-2010, 06:48 AM
After reserching for several minutes, I have learned that twatwaffle is the dreaded 3rd stage of snapperhead. When given a chance, please drop a coin or two into the jar for the fight against twatwaffle. Thank you.

johnnypohlfan
01-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Wait a minute! Now it's: It isn't what it is.

This just in: It is what it isn't.

Next time, could someone please just give skeets a token lame response to one of his token lame posts? Clearly, he can't stand it when no one pays attention to him. Sort of like my three year old cousin.

The Rube
01-20-2010, 08:34 AM

When that rival is MN, it is more important.

HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
01-20-2010, 09:09 AM

Who is your biggest rival? NCAA wins?

Hoeffel (18 pts.) would be 3rd on your team in scoring behind Roe (22) and Lasch (20).

Skeeterman
01-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Next time, could someone please just give skeets a token lame response to one of his token lame posts? Clearly, he can't stand it when no one pays attention to him. Sort of like my three year old cousin.

Thanks for your token response to my lame token posts. You've made me so very happy. Thanks again.

Peace and love to all my hockey brethren.