PDA

View Full Version : Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22

Dude Love
01-24-2010, 12:19 AM
With people like HDN in existence, I find it hard to believe anyone can oppose abortion.

I wish his mom could abort him NOW. :)

4four4
01-24-2010, 12:22 AM
With people like HDN in existence, I find it hard to believe anyone can oppose abortion.

The conversation was civil until this little kid came in to the thread. If the Gophers sweep we know where he would be.

Bakunin
01-24-2010, 12:25 AM
If the Gophers sweep we know where he would be.
He'd be banging stb off the board rather than on it?

4four4
01-24-2010, 12:25 AM
He'd be banging stb off the board rather than on it?

OMG! LOL!:D

Husckey Domi Nation
01-24-2010, 12:30 AM
The conversation was civil until this little kid came in to the thread. If the Gophers sweep we know where he would be.

Civil?

Where is your arrogance?

Bakunin
01-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Civil?
Yes, civil. In your case, you'll probably hear more of this term in the future, as in "civil union" and "civil judgment".

Where is your arrogance?
It's in the same place as the missiles (Rambo III reference).

4four4
01-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Civil?

Where is your arrogance?

Since, I am going to bed. Here is the last word from me tonight.

GO VIKINGS!!!!

The better the Vikings do the more money I make which means I can pay off my business bank loan!

Just remember kids for all your party and booze needs just email me and I will get you a deal! :D

VarsityWisconsin
01-24-2010, 12:36 AM
May Brett Favre be burried alive by St. Brees.

Husckey Domi Nation
01-24-2010, 12:39 AM
Yes, civil. In your case, you'll probably hear more of this term in the future, as in "civil union" and "civil judgment".

It's in the same place as the missiles (Rambo III reference).

You obviously have no clue who you are posting to to make those comments.

Shot, SAVE Kangas!
01-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Love is in the air. :rolleyes:

umassfan49
01-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Looks like the Huskies finally have an answer to last year's 0-5 showing. Their whole team has been playing well, not just typical guys like Roe and Lasch. I've been impressed with the play of Garrett Raboin recently, not only now but in the Quinnipiac series.

And as a side note this Patriots fan will be cheering for Brett Favre the rest of the way!:D

Dude Love
01-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Looks like the Huskies finally have an answer to last year's 0-5 showing. Their whole team has been playing well, not just typical guys like Roe and Lasch. I've been impressed with the play of Garrett Raboin recently, not only now but in the Quinnipiac series.

And as a side note this Patriots fan will be cheering for Brett Favre the rest of the way!:D

I think we were 0-6 against them last year. ;)

umassfan49
01-24-2010, 01:16 AM

I apologize.:)

The Rube
01-24-2010, 01:19 AM

I wasn't gonna say it, since I'm a nice guy and all. ;)

Bakunin
01-24-2010, 01:25 AM
You obviously have no clue who you are posting to to make those comments.
I'm posting to the moron that should be retroactively aborted for the sake of society.

Husckey Domi Nation
01-24-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm posting to the moron that should be retroactively aborted for the sake of society.

Tell me more.

state of hockey
01-24-2010, 01:32 AM
First and last post in this thread.

Gophers suck hard. Many changes needed. Kudos to the Huskies for making it exceedingly apparent. Enjoy the four points, and celebrate about how our season is done.

umassfan49
01-24-2010, 02:33 AM

Gophers suck hard. Many changes needed. Kudos to the Huskies for making it exceedingly apparent. Enjoy the four points, and celebrate about how our season is done.

You sound like a Lowell fan. One bad weekend and the world is over. They gained 4 points this weekend so all we'll hear about from them as how they're back. The Gophers can do it they just need consistency. If they play the way they did against UND they can beat anybody.

waterlover
01-24-2010, 02:47 AM

I'm not ready to write them off yet but realistically you are probably right, the only consistent thing all season has been inconsistent play. If you've been listening to Beyond the Pond this year Mic has some pretty strong opinions as to what's wrong with MN, scary but I mostly agree with him.

Stauber1
01-24-2010, 03:23 AM
You sound like a Lowell fan. One bad weekend and the world is over. They gained 4 points this weekend so all we'll hear about from them as how they're back. The Gophers can do it they just need consistency. If they play the way they did against UND they can beat anybody.

*ONE* bad weekend?

And as for that last part, I totally disagree. MN didn't look too impressive in that win over UND. They were a little tougher defensively, but really what that came down to was the Gophers were actually able to find the back of the net for once this season, and Kangas stood on his head. That's about it. The rest of the play belonged overwhelmingly to UND.