PDA

View Full Version : Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22

thebrain
01-23-2010, 11:41 PM
None. During football season, forget in on the FS networks, except FCS when the Sioux play at home. They are starting to show other games now, like Niagara/Quinnipiac was on tonight, and DU/WI was on last night.

Seems like TV coverage for college hockey has gone down this year. I remember last year on a Friday there'd be a Notre Dame game on CBS College Sports, ECAC game on NHL Network, Gophers on Fox Sports North, and WCHA hockey on the Minnesota Comcast channel.

Husckey Domi Nation
01-23-2010, 11:42 PM
You are a UND fan? And learn how to spell.

Spell?

Try something else loser.

Husckey Domi Nation
01-23-2010, 11:48 PM
Huskeys in second place in WCHA by one point behind first place UMD although we defeated and tied Bulldogs earlier this year.

startthebus
01-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Who dat? We dat!

The Rube
01-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Seems like TV coverage for college hockey has gone down this year. I remember last year on a Friday there'd be a Notre Dame game on CBS College Sports, ECAC game on NHL Network, Gophers on Fox Sports North, and WCHA hockey on the Minnesota Comcast channel.

Catch the first part of a CCHA game at 6, MN at 7, then maybe DU at 8 or 9.

Slap Shot
01-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Spell?

Try something else loser.

Try what? Your post was a fail as mine had nothing to do with SCSU. Now go grab startthebus, pop your collars, and do each other.

SCSU Euro
01-23-2010, 11:51 PM
That is your comeback?:D

I don't need a comeback, you didn't make a joke. Your joke was that our games aren't covered on T.V.? That's weaker than the drunk babblings of HDN over there. Its not their fault they're not being covered... though if things keep going like this, FSN would be smart to have next year's hockey day matchup be UMD-SCSU, UMD-BSU or BSU-SCSU

Husckey Domi Nation
01-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Try what? Your post was a fail as mine had nothing to do with SCSU. Now go grab startthebus, pop your collars, and do each other.

Grab yourself loser.

Husckey Domi Nation
01-23-2010, 11:57 PM
I don't need a comeback, you didn't make a joke. Your joke was that our games aren't covered on T.V.? That's weaker than the drunk babblings of HDN over there. Its not their fault they're not being covered... though if things keep going like this, FSN would be smart to have next year's hockey day matchup be UMD-SCSU, UMD-BSU or BSU-SCSU

Don't accuse me of "drunk babblings".

4four4
01-24-2010, 12:00 AM

Weak?

I never knew St. Cloud State University resided in Minneapolis/St. Paul. I laugh when I hear outstate schools complain about their club not being aired on Twin Cities television. Why should they be?

thebrain
01-24-2010, 12:10 AM
Weak?

I never knew St. Cloud State University resided in Minneapolis/St. Paul. I laugh when I hear outstate schools complain about their club not being aired on Twin Cities television. Why should they be?

St. Cloud State needs to make a deal with Pax 41 or Ion or TV Heaven... They're based out of Big Lake, you'll get on Twin Cities' TV over the air too.

4four4
01-24-2010, 12:11 AM
St. Cloud State needs to make a deal with Pax 41 or Ion or TV Heaven... They're based out of Big Lake, you'll get on Twin Cities' TV over the air too.

UMD, SCSU, MSU and BSU should put together a package and things could get done.

The Rube
01-24-2010, 12:13 AM

Hell yes. Granted, I only watch other games between periods during Gopher games, or when MN isn't on tv, but hey, it's something.

Dude Love
01-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Weak?

Have fun with your little TV deal. Show the rest of the state what Pride on Ice looks like this year. Rest on your laurels of the past while we go out and try and win something for a change.

And we do not lay claim to this clown who keeps multi-posting.

The Rube
01-24-2010, 12:14 AM

I know you don't. But everyone has to have their own version of SIM/Happy/Jockstrap/etc.

Dirty
01-24-2010, 12:15 AM
I know you don't. But everyone has to have their own version of SIM/Happy/Jockstrap/etc.

You really need to stop hating on Tyler. It's making me sad.

thebrain
01-24-2010, 12:15 AM

They did have, not sure if they still do, a thing with Charter Communications. Charter went bankrupt and sold off their Bemidji region to Mid-Continent, so not sure where that's at anymore. It'd work for St. Cloud being so close to where 41 is located. Duluth and technically Mankato are different TV markets.

4four4
01-24-2010, 12:16 AM
Have fun with your little TV deal. Show the rest of the state what Pride on Ice looks like this year. Rest on your laurels of the past while we go out and try and win something for a change.

The Gophers have a few bad years and the flood gates open.

Bakunin
01-24-2010, 12:18 AM
With people like HDN in existence, I find it hard to believe anyone can oppose abortion.

Husckey Domi Nation
01-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Wish I had my relationships on the Internet.