Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Winner.
    Oh come on, making that joke was as obvious as Happy's obsession with the Sioux.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Oh come on, making that joke was as obvious as Happy's obsession with the Sioux.
      I thought it was a good twist on an old gag. I don't make them myself, but I can give props when they're due.

Comment

SCSU with a PWR of 6? Isn't that what UND had before the weekend?
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          SCSU with a PWR of 6? Isn't that what UND had before the weekend?
          No, the Sioux were at 9. Then after the tie, they moved up to 6.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

SCSU goes Ofer against the GOPHERS.... If the gophers play like they did last night.... SCSU WILL BE COMPLEATLY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED!!!! especially after last years results..... 6-2 Friday and 7-0 for Kangas's first shutout of the year
            - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
            Go you Green and White
            Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight with all your might!
            Rah! Rah! Rah!
            We are here to cheer you
            We are out to win your fame,
            So, Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
              If the gophers play like they did last night.... SCSU WILL BE COMPLEATLY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED!!!!
              If the Gophers play like they did last night, they will get beaten handily by SCSU. Giving your opponent 3 scoring chances for every one of your own is not the recipe for beating SCSU. They actually have finishers, unlike UND.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

SCSU goes Ofer against the GOPHERS.... If the gophers play like they did last night.... SCSU WILL BE COMPLEATLY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED!!!! especially after last years results..... 6-2 Friday and 7-0 for Kangas's first shutout of the year
                muuuuuuuhahahaaha MMMMUUUUHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!! says the mad scientist.
                SCSU!

Comment

one good game against the Sioux, and some gopher fans think they are 100% back and are going to win the league,final five, and the ncaa's.
                  Where was this talk when you lost to NMU, Bemidji, a struggling Michigan side, and mankato? This year's team at state is a real good one. To expect either team to dominate this weekend is utterly ridiculous. and on the whole rivalry thing, according to some gopher fans I know, where #3 behind the sioux and Wisco. then it was UMD and Mankato.
                  A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

If Gopher fans really want to show that they don't consider St. Cloud a rival, they should completely abandon the thread. Being ignored drives many of my fellow Husky fans bonkers.
                    SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                    UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                    Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                    Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                    UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                    UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                      one good game against the Sioux, and some gopher fans think they are 100% back and are going to win the league,final five, and the ncaa's.
                      Where was this talk when you lost to NMU, Bemidji, a struggling Michigan side, and mankato? This year's team at state is a real good one. To expect either team to dominate this weekend is utterly ridiculous. and on the whole rivalry thing, according to some gopher fans I know, where #3 behind the sioux and Wisco. then it was UMD and Mankato.
                      Uh, I was still posting. It's all part of the plan.

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                      If Gopher fans really want to show that they don't consider St. Cloud a rival, they should completely abandon the thread. Being ignored drives many of my fellow Husky fans bonkers.
                      We can't ignore the thread. We have to make sure that SCCC knows their place.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                        I never said that all is right in the state of hockey with one victory.... far from it...... just zero respect for any team with the nickname of Husky such as Tech or SCSU.... and Bemidji State is arguablely the second best team in the state.... Hopefully they can give the Dogs a run for their money this weekend.
                        - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Go you Green and White
                        Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight with all your might!
                        Rah! Rah! Rah!
                        We are here to cheer you
                        We are out to win your fame,
                        So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          We can't ignore the thread. We have to make sure that SCCC knows their place.
                          We know it, it's in 4th, 4 points ahead of you.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            We know it, it's in 4th, 4 points ahead of you.
                            Enjoy the charity. Won't last long.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

just zero respect for any team with the nickname of Husky
                              What'd Northeastern ever do to you?

Comment

just zero respect for any team with the nickname of Husky such as Tech or SCSU.....
                                What were you bitten by one as a child? And to a point SCSU being the huskies makes historical sense and there was dog sled trails that ran through St cloud during this great states history. And don't give me that "its generic" excuse.
                                A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Working...
                                X