Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU @ Nebraska-Omaha: One Last, Final, Last Fish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU @ Nebraska-Omaha: One Last, Final, Last Fish...

Originally posted by Cuppa Jo View Post
    You know, there were a bunch of us on that trip, myself included. There are pictures of the Puckheads taking over the inside of the Red Army Bus. And as I recall Mojo, you wouldn't have gotten thrown out of the Qwest, had it not been for one random Aromaha fan that decided to yell out "It was Wingnut!"

Also, Meljo will attest to Jager shots being a terrible idea.

Maverick Women are BEEFY!
    You are right CuppaJo and I realized this after looking over the pictures. That was a great trip just as those prior were. The great thing about the Omaha series is everybody has great memories and while bits and pieces may be a bit blurry there is always somebody who remembers...

As for this weekend I expect no less. I'm hopeful that on my last journey to Aromaha NMU can do something they have never done (outside of winning the Maverick Stampede) and that is sweeping UNO on the road. Yes, there I said sweep. I don't care!!! They can do this if they don't take their feet off the pedal and play to their capabilities.

Comment

Mojo, I currently have the spirit phone! haha Who says I'm gonna give it to you guys for the trip? hahahaha Maybe I'll keep it because I'm upset that I can't make the trip!

Comment

It has been fun over the years. Detroit always seemed to be a meeting point for both fan bases and good times where had by all!

Now let us send them on there way out of the league. We need a big weekend!
        GO CATS GO

JUST BEAT MICHIGAN BABY!

Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies!

Comment

The destination before and immediately after the game on Friday night is Old Chicago in Omaha's Old Market District. This has been our tradionally pregame location while in Omaha and is only 4-5 blocks away from the Qwest Center. If any NMU or UNO fans would like to join us we will be there between 4:30-5:00pm.

Comment

Hope you guys have a good trip. We are going to miss UNO....Hopefully we can play you guys again in exhibition games or something.

Have a good trip fellow puckheads
            NMU Puckhead: 2005-2007. Part-time 2007-Present
            NMU Alpha Male 2005-2007

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS- 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010

WIN OR LOSE CATS BOOZE

Comment

This thread is definitely a much more entertaining read than the NMU-Tech threads!
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                This thread is definitely a much more entertaining read than the NMU-Tech threads!
                I agree. MOJO's stories about this series are just awesome.
                Can we stop playing Tech for our non-con games and play these guys instead?
                Always a Wildcat...
                Originally posted by Kepler
                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bG6b3V2MNxQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bG6b3V2MNxQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

I know it was posted earlier in the season, but who can resist (plus its from a great movie/book)
                  Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                  1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                  1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                  2006-2007: 15-24-2
                  2007-2008: 20-20-4
                  2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                    I doublely agree.....

Now, we need to get MAV NATION into USCHO and start posing, instead of MAVPUCK.COM...........

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

I agree. I think theres one or two of them lurking around here somewhere though
                      NMU Puckhead: 2005-2007. Part-time 2007-Present
                      NMU Alpha Male 2005-2007

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS- 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010

WIN OR LOSE CATS BOOZE

Comment

I thought there used to be more of their posters on here, but they started migrating away right around the time of Bateman's "Fishgate."
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kujo/NMU Hockey View Post
                          I doublely agree.....

Now, we need to get MAV NATION into USCHO and start posing, instead of MAVPUCK.COM...........

LETS GO CATS!!!!
                          You think after registering in MAVPUCK.COM from previous years I would be able to remember my user name and password.

Highlighted something in my original post, must have strip-club on the brain....

Comment

Originally posted by Kujo/NMU Hockey View Post
                            You think after registering in MAVPUCK.COM from previous years I would be able to remember my user name and password.

Highlighted something in my original post, must have strip-club on the brain....
                            I think your memory is fading because of all your time in the sand! I can track down you user name and password if you want.

Ok, on to the real story. Sorry I've been gone for a while, I'm still recovering from the holidays and my trip to Marquette in November. Unfortunately, there weren't enough red jello shots to dull the memory of poor Mav play that weekend. Good thing the bar had Wii Bowling.

Regarding this weekend. Our team has only played three home games in a month and a half. I'm hoping they will come out strong and put a beating on your Cats. We can really put shots on net, the question is will they be quality chances with a strong follow through to the net. We also need to stay out of the sin-bin...

P.S. I think it is stunning game analysis like I've just provided that keeps me from posting too often here. Heck, if I keep it up I'll be able to take over Paula Weston's job.

The

Comment

Those would be big cups to fill NoClu!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NoClu View Post
                                I think your memory is fading because of all your time in the sand! I can track down you user name and password if you want.

Ok, on to the real story. Sorry I've been gone for a while, I'm still recovering from the holidays and my trip to Marquette in November. Unfortunately, there weren't enough red jello shots to dull the memory of poor Mav play that weekend. Good thing the bar had Wii Bowling.

Regarding this weekend. Our team has only played three home games in a month and a half. I'm hoping they will come out strong and put a beating on your Cats. We can really put shots on net, the question is will they be quality chances with a strong follow through to the net. We also need to stay out of the sin-bin...

P.S. I think it is stunning game analysis like I've just provided that keeps me from posting too often here. Heck, if I keep it up I'll be able to take over Paula Weston's job.

The
                                They would have to be good quality chances with the way Stewie has been playing. His save % has worked to a nice .920 area after being around .866 % and a GAA over 3.00 early in the year. The young d-core has been getting better and more confident after a half season.
                                Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                                1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                                2006-2007: 15-24-2
                                2007-2008: 20-20-4
                                2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X