X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2nd official 09-10 Maine season thread

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    If you're underage it is.
    you don't suppose Tim enforces rules differently for different players?

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
      Boy it's going to be a nailbiter as far as the PWR. From the looks of it the only way BU gets in the show is to win the HE tourny.
      After they beat PC tonight , their remaining four games are against TUC. Win 3 of those and win two more in the HE quarters and they might be OK. They'll have to at least get to the Garden to earn a bid.

Comment

I can't seem to find it anywhere...how much did Notre Dame win by against Bowling Green?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          I can't seem to find it anywhere...how much did Notre Dame win by against Bowling Green?
          I Can't seem to find it anywhere, what is Notre Dame's record THIS season against BU and at the Agganis?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
            I Can't seem to find it anywhere, what is Notre Dame's record THIS season against BU and at the Agganis?
            You're comparing playing BU at Agganis to playing Bowling Green in whatever Godforsaken barn they call home?

That makes sense.

Comment

You're comparing playing BU at Agganis to playing Bowling Green in whatever Godforsaken barn they call home?

That makes sense.
              no, Zippy, you are always trying to say how Tim is superior to Dean Blaise and to Jeff Jackson... and while you were trying to point out how Jackson did against a team that Maine has not played this year (like THAT makes sense), I TRIED to point out (to the blind) how Jackson did against a team that CRUSHED Maine at the Agganis.

or, I could not find the result anywhere.
              but you gotta compare apples to apples and Maine did not play against BGSU at their rink

Comment

no, Zippy, you are always trying to say how Tim is superior to Dean Blaise and to Jeff Jackson... and while you were trying to point out how Jackson did against a team that Maine has not played this year (like THAT makes sense), I TRIED to point out (to the blind) how Jackson did against a team that CRUSHED Maine at the Agganis.

or, I could not find the result anywhere.
                but you gotta compare apples to apples and Maine did not play against BGSU at their rink
                Oh, like BC or Providence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that it was 5 for 5 on shots. I was at BC that night and it was one of the wackiest things I've seen at a game I think all of them were scored in something like the last 10 or 12 minutes of the period as well.
                  He scored the last one with 0:02 to go in the period, on a blast just as he crossed the blue line.

Gionta Scores 5 versus Maine
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Oh, like BC or Providence.
                    I concede, you really picked the winning arguments as always

maine is 0-1 at PC and Notre Dame is 1-1
                    HUGE difference there. (not sure who gets the edge)

maine is 0-1 at BC and Notre Dame is 0-1

again, huge difference,

proving once again that Tim is superior to Jackson.... or did I fall right into your little trap once again where you try to get the rest of us to talk about how great a coach Tim is in comparison to Jackson?

Comment

Going to the front of the net

did anyone notice that Flynn scored 5 goals and apparently only one was not a direct result of hanging right out front?

the first was a deflection out front
                      the second was rebound
                      third deflection/tip in
                      4th off his skate because he was out front
                      last was a shot and not a deflection or a rebound

(also all but one of shemanky's goals have been off tip ins ... the other was from behind the net, off the goalie.... and all of DeKastrozzas have been rebounds, haven't they?)

Comment

Well I hate to get into this riveting conversation on Tim and Jackson. After all one thing we learned last night is Tim Army is a better coach then Jack Parker! He's 2-0 on the season

Now back to last night. In case you did not see the goals the Black Bear Channel on YouTube is proud to present a look!

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/user/UMBlackBears

Comment

Just where was Flynn on the last goal of the night? Taking a nap??
                          Last edited by UncleRay; 02-20-2010, 03:58 PM.
                          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

I concede, you really picked the winning arguments as always
                            Not going to delete all your posts and go whining to Ed this time?

Comment

Not going to delete all your posts and go whining to Ed this time?
                              ItAll does not include who Ed is.

but touche... you win again.
                              (how come "liberals" tend to go for ad hominem attacks rather than discuss the merits of the issue at hand?)

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                                Well I hate to get into this riveting conversation on Tim and Jackson. After all one thing we learned last night is Tim Army is a better coach then Jack Parker! He's 2-0 on the season

Now back to last night. In case you did not see the goals the Black Bear Channel on YouTube is proud to present a look!

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/user/UMBlackBears
                                what happened to Trivino against Maine?
                                he broke a fibula, was it an accident? or a cheap shot?

his line seemed unstoppable against Maine

Comment

Working...
                                X