X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2nd official 09-10 Maine season thread

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
    Just a hunch based on a past issue. Not sure at all, just needling KIA a little.
    It can't be true. I met Revoman for beers before a game one time. He's a good guy. Not saying KIA isn't but Revo didn't quite have the "edge" that KIA has.

Comment

Excellent 6 to 3 win for Maine, hearing 2nd period penalties over the radio made for some anxious moments, but great return for Darling.

Comment

The 1st period and the whole game in fact must of RATTLED the Vermont Faithful......now if Maine can come back and do it AGAIN...won't be EZ....but they know they can.....good win/big win.

Comment

2 points on the weekend is huge this year in Hockey East. I think Maine settles down tomorrow night from all the penalties and wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
            2 points on the weekend is huge this year in Hockey East. I think Maine settles down tomorrow night from all the penalties and wins.
            I agree. I've never been nervous about playing Vermont for some reason.

Maine 4 Vermont 1.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
              I agree. I've never been nervous about playing Vermont for some reason.

Maine 4 Vermont 1.
              Vermont seems very shaky at the moment, great time to play them.
              Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                2 points on the weekend is huge this year in Hockey East..
                I agree, its a good win(aren't they all) and much needed. I hope the guys aren't satisfied and get some more points tonight. As far as all the penalties go, if Fryer is reffing tonight don't count on it
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
                  Vermont seems very shaky at the moment, great time to play them.
                  They arent as skilled either...must be recruiting form USHL or prep.
                  There's a few guyz on that team I'd be interested in, but not many.

b2 was a wonderful experience last night. Very good quality and for only 7 bucks. Hard to beat

If Maine plays with intensity they should sweep. Wont be a cakewalk but it'd be fun watchin the maple syrup walkers leave the Grunt early.
                  Last edited by acs64; 01-30-2010, 07:59 AM.
                  I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                    Please, give me a break. You don't know half as much as you think you do. What happened to the revoman screen name anyway?
                    Yeah, I know... getting information from the horses' mouthes never counts for much at all.

as for revo, he is a super good guy, he has moved on in life... I cannot speak for him, but I think he is done with Maine hockey for the most part... not important any more... and I hope that we can all wish him well.

CK, jiminy jillickers, didn't I give you tickets to a Merrimack game once?

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      ....... As far as all the penalties go, if Fryer is reffing tonight don't count on it
                      What's up with the officiating? According to the radio it sounded like many of Maine's penalties were either "high stick" or an elbow to the head. To me, these penalties seemed inadvertent and not really deliberate like "boarding", "x-checking or hitting from behind. Anyone here see the game?

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post

b2 was a wonderful experience last night. Very good quality and for only 7 bucks. Hard to beat

If Maine plays with intensity they should sweep. Wont be a cakewalk but it'd be fun watchin the maple syrup walkers leave the Grunt early.
                        I just might have to try the B2 tonight. Did they have more than one camera?

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                          I just might have to try the B2 tonight. Did they have more than one camera?
                          They had multiple cameras as the replays were shown at a couple different angles, but they generally used one for the live game. I had a couple glitches with it going back to earlier parts of the game on me overall though the quality was really good and I'll gladly pay the $7 again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post

Is B2 a restaurant/pub or where you doing shots?

Comment

Originally posted by fiqure8 View Post
                              Is B2 a restaurant/pub or where you doing shots?
                              Ahhh no. and no.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
                                They had multiple cameras as the replays were shown at a couple different angles, but they generally used one for the live game. I had a couple glitches with it going back to earlier parts of the game on me overall though the quality was really good and I'll gladly pay the $7 again tonight.
                                Trying to remember last time I watched b2. I think it was the Florida tournament. Last nights was even better quality. I'll gladly cought up 7 bucks again tonight. And you dont have to listen to big Lar drone on all night. More phun listening to the Vermont homers.

Comment

Working...
                                X