Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Part 2 - No Silly Eaves-isms, Just Win The Title!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Hockey Part 2 - No Silly Eaves-isms, Just Win The Title!

Now the push begins...

Re: Wisconsin Hockey Part 2 - No Silly Eaves-isms, Just Win The Title!

EODS: The answer to you question is LL stands for Last Lead, signifies the final time that the lead changed hands.

Comment

Sounds like the Rangers may let Steps stay next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
        Sounds like the Rangers may let Steps stay next year.
        Yikes! I hadn't heard the going Junior rumor. It'd be one thing if he turned pro, but to leave to go to the Juniors would sting. Not only us, but college hockey in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
          EODS: The answer to you question is LL stands for Last Lead, signifies the final time that the lead changed hands.
          Wow. And I thought that GWG was a useless one to signify...
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Thanks, UW.

The parking pass for Camp Randall was $15 as the email said. And there was the $2 processing fee. Seems the email forgot to mention the $10 order charge. That's $12 of fees for a $15 parking pass.
            St. Norbert College Green Knights
            NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
            NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
            NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
            ---
            SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
              Thanks, UW.

The parking pass for Camp Randall was $15 as the email said. And there was the $2 processing fee. Seems the email forgot to mention the $10 order charge. That's $12 of fees for a $15 parking pass.
              Where is it for?

And what is the general world on parking, tailgaiting, etc? Given there will be snow piled in a lot of places, I'm guessing it's going to be tougher finding parking than for a football game?

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
                Where is it for?

And what is the general world on parking, tailgaiting, etc? Given there will be snow piled in a lot of places, I'm guessing it's going to be tougher finding parking than for a football game?
                Lot 54, about 2 blocks east of the stadium, which is why I did it. I think you are right on it's going to be a lot tougher finding spots than football, because lawns won't be an option.

I (begrudgingly) accept fees, but just be upfront about it... and reasonable.
                ---

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
                  Lot 54, about 2 blocks east of the stadium, which is why I did it. I think you are right on it's going to be a lot tougher finding spots than football, because lawns won't be an option.
                  There will be far fewer people coming to the game though.

It will be tough though as the streets that could normally accommodate parking on both sides are narrower now.

That fee is pretty outrageous though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    There will be far fewer people coming to the game though.
                    Has anybody heard how many tickets have sold so far?

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
                      Has anybody heard how many tickets have sold so far?
                      UWBadgers.com still has tickets for sale in Z1-3, YZ and Y1-3, so the lower bowl still hasn't sold out.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Consider parking far, far away to warm up from the walk (of course, that will only cover you for the first hour)

Comment

I still think charging so much for tickets will come back to bite them in the *** (as far as trying to set a record or whatever is concerned). I ended up getting 20 at $15, still have a few to get rid of, but I don't know that I would have gone for $25 (plus "fees" of a few bucks).

Comment

I got an email from the ticket office that the $10 fee was inadvertant and will be credited to my credit card.

---

Comment

I saw an ad over Christmas saying that if you spend $10 dollars at culvers you can get a ticket to the game for $10. Has anyone else seen this deal? (Not that it matters since most of us on here probably already have their tickets.)

Also, I really hope we get a decent melt before the game. I would like to make some money parking cars on my yard but I need a lot of snow to disappear if I want to pack them in.
                              Last edited by WisconsinWildcard; 01-12-2010, 06:15 PM.
                              In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                              I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X