D - Ryan McDonagh / Jake Gardiner
    D - Brendan Smith / John Ramage
    D - Cody Goloubef / Justin Schultz
    G - Scott Gudmandson
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Re: Wisconsin @ C.C. - 2nd Edition - 2 Different Teams

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
      I'd take a split on the road against the #8 team in the PWR. Hopefully we can solve Howe because last time he was a brick wall against us.
      Considering it was the Badgers first games this season, and their tendency to shoot a lot, but shoot the puck into the goalies' chest (they are doing much better at this as the season has moved on), I wouldn't say Howe was a wall.

The Badgers made soft goal wangas look good too, earlier in the season.
      Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
      Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
      Originally posted by UWisco
      It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
        Considering it was the Badgers first games this season, and their tendency to shoot a lot, but shoot the puck into the goalies' chest (they are doing much better at this as the season has moved on), I wouldn't say Howe was a wall.

The Badgers made soft goal wangas look good too, earlier in the season.
        Agreed. Their shot selection and placement has been MUCH better as demonstrated by the 4.00 goals per game average. It's been far too long since we've played a WCHA game though. Will they come out ready to handle the emotion and pace of REAL hockey? Or, will we see a team that comes out flat, then has to play from behind like the first period and half vs Merrimack?
        Wisconsin Hockey is life... Everything else is just filler.

Comment

Originally posted by ganzhimself View Post
          Will they come out ready to handle the emotion and pace of REAL hockey?
          Yes.

Or, will we see a team that comes out flat, then has to play from behind like the first period and half vs Merrimack?
          No.

You guys are asking really easy questions in this thread.

Comment

I hope you're right. I REALLY want them to come with the intensity that got them 3 points out of UND on the road... Anything less than 3 points is going to be a disappointment, though I know they've struggled @ CC lately.

Comment

I hope you're right. I REALLY want them to come with the intensity that got them 3 points out of UND on the road... Anything less than 3 points is going to be a disappointment, though I know they've struggled @ CC lately.
              Personally, all I'm hoping for is a win tonight. We can talk about tomorrow tomorrow.

Comment

I think the Badgers will come out playing strong right away. Look for a 2-0 Badger lead after 1.

Prediction tonight: 4-1 Badgers!

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                  Two Culver stores in Colorado Springs (one right down the road from my house) and they would never give free ice cream to someone who cheers for a team from eastern Minnesota.
                  3 now I think. New one on N. Academy that used to be Fazoli's.

Comment

Is Dolan hurt? I see he didn't even make the trip?

I like his game much better than Mitchell's...and probably better than Johnson's as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                      Oh lord Steve, I'm also sitting in section 207 Friday night! You're gonna have to scream real loud to be heard over my loud mouth!! Don't think you can do it good buddy! Gee has it really been two years since our last game together?

Tigers Sweep!!

Friday, 5-3
                      Saturday 3-2

Go Tigers!!
                      That's too funny. I'll definately see you there then...we're in Row R. You can't miss us...the four of us will all be wearing RED!

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                        I'd take a split on the road against the #8 team in the PWR. Hopefully we can solve Howe because last time he was a brick wall against us.
                        CC wasn't really able to figure out goody either so we will see what happens this weekend but Howe has seemed to come down to earth a little bit and he is facing a completely different lineup then last time...
                        The Quest For 7

Comment

I just gotta say one thing quick about no TV this weekend, I'm use to FS wisconsin not doing any road games, its pathetic but i get it, but with Denver off this weekend why didn't FS Rocky Mountain pick up these games???
                          The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                            I just gotta say one thing quick about no TV this weekend, I'm use to FS wisconsin not doing any road games, its pathetic but i get it, but with Denver off this weekend why didn't FS Rocky Mountain pick up these games???
                            Take a look at the lineup they have decided on instead for tonight.
                            http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/sta...rocky-mountain

I think now you can see why.

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                              I just gotta say one thing quick about no TV this weekend, I'm use to FS wisconsin not doing any games, its pathetic but i get it...
                              Fixed that for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                                Take a look at the lineup they have decided on instead for tonight.
                                http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/sta...rocky-mountain

I think now you can see why.
                                Well, the Buffalo Stampede. Say. No. More.

(and bonus coverage of a game that's already been played).

Comment

Working...
                                X