Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part V: We Were Dead On Arrival

Yeah, my bad...fixed that...

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
      Yeah, my bad...fixed that...
      I still re-iterate my post.

I'm computer-dumb. I can surf the net. And play some games. That's about it. Ask around, they'll tell ya.

Edit: okay, I'll be truthful. I know what you are saying, but I have no *ing clue how to do that.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Basically if you want to do things you're not suppose to do...(ie. vote for something more than once, or only one file download per IP allowed...)

Then http://proxy.org is your fiend

Or just be a techie and have a dynamic ip...I'll stop myself there...
        Last edited by techcodemonkey; 01-27-2010, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Basically if you want to do things you're not suppose to do...(ie. vote for something more than once, or only one file download per IP allowed...)

Then http://proxy.org is your friend

NERDS!!!!!

*****http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/bs13690-83559-albums-random-pics-pic43266-nerds-ogre.jpg******
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Hey now, nerds make the world go round...or at least that what I try to tell myself

Comment

Hey now, nerds make the world go round...or at least that what I try to tell myself
              Thank God. Otherwise the rest of us couldn't party as hard and have some fun.

Comment

I agree with brent.

I went to Tech and I have no clue about the stuff tcm is talking about. The only thing I need my computer for is to post, listen to music, and occasionally word processor and excel. Other than that, its pretty much a useless paperweight.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I agree with brent.

I went to Tech and I have no clue about the stuff tcm is talking about. The only thing I need my computer for is to post, listen to music, and occasionally word processor and excel. Other than that, its pretty much a useless paperweight.
                  You're a moron though.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    As the Down Goes Brown blog proves, humor is sometimes the only way you can get through a rough sports year. So...

13 Signs That the Hockey Huskies Have Packed it in for the Season

13. Captaincy back up for grabs; will be offered to the first player who manages to sleep with the only "Tech 11" on campus.

12. The skating treadmill is up for sale.

11. Phone records indicate Jamie Russell put in a call to Jimmy John's HQ last week, possibly inquiring into franchising opportunities.

10. After Dieter Kochan's police job goes full-time, MTU replaces him with new student volunteer goaltending coach Brandon Maurisak.

9. Water bottles are now filled with an entertaining mixture of 5-Hour Energy and the DT's Long Islands.

8. Since the beginning of January, "practice" has consisted of playing NHL '10 matches against one another, and submitting highlights to Russell to try and repair his shattered confidence.

7. Post-game team meetings are held in the style of Survivor - players sit around the sauna rocks, make overly-dramatic accusatory remarks, and anonymously vote to cut one guy from the team.

6. Coaches are now invited to team parties, since they're going to be fired anyway.

5. Players have already begun annual ritual of signing up as an USCHO newbie and taking turns trolling other fanbases on the boards.

4. Working on getting the Marquette Rangers to drive up and play an intra-squad exhibition at the MacInnes as part of a new crossover promotion - "Come watch Tanner Kero play before he starts missing wide open nets next fall!"

3. Women's basketball t-shirts are the new prize for winning intermission games and contests.

2. Flush with cash and in the spirit of dry humor, the local Domino's has temporarily changed their offer for the Mankato series to, "10% off for each goal the Huskies allow, up to five goals."

1. Announcement that due to the current economic conditions and declining revenues, newly-appointed AD Jim Balsille will be relocating the program to Hamilton, Ontario.
                    excellent! (although I think Jamie would have the good taste to go for a Tim Hortons)
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      I agree with brent.

I think you'd still be lost without nerds, seeing as how one invented your phone
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I party...and have fun...

It's just that my computer is my life...right now it's my sole source of income...(Independent web developer )

Comment

It's just that my computer is my life...right now it's my sole source of income...(Independent web developer )
                          So that what you call selling pictures of dl's sister.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

See, there you go, confusing "party" with "drink". It's alright, us Techies confuse those two all the time.
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              So that what you call selling pictures of dl's sister.
                              People pay for that?
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This is the part that makes you a nerd.

Seriously though, I don't even turn on my computer at home anymore unless I need to do something (which is pretty rare). I doubt most of the people in my major could survive even a day without turning their computers on....
                                Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Working...
                                X