Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND @ MN: Jan 15-16: Overly Hostile vs Underachieving

How did N Dak get so over rated at #4?
    Did they play anyone near the top 10 last week? Mankato? huh?

Gophers sweep.

Comment

How did M sota get so overrated with 3 votes?
      Did they play anyone near the top 10 last week? Harvard? huh?

Sioux Sweep
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Wait, who does UND play this weekend? I only circle the calendar when we play someone good.
        US Olympic Team

Comment

Originally posted by TCHB View Post
          Wait, who does UND play this weekend? I only circle the calendar when we play someone good.
          I think they play the Minne-SIOUX-da wanna be's.

Not sure tho. I do the same thing as you with my calendar.
          LET'S GO SIOUX !!!

Comment

Lets go drop the fricken puck already!!! SIOUX win in 2 periods cause gophers dont come back out for the 3rd
            Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Rowney has a day-to-day injury for the Sioux now too.
              Ouch.
              Sioux hockey = the team that refuses to get healthy

Davidson is taking his spot on the 4th line.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Good game. Cepis looks like the real deal for UMN, great transfer for them.
                Good back and forth action for the most part.

UND needs to put teams away when they have the lead with time winding down.
                Go Sioux! Get the win tomorrow!
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

So is Ally Lucia married?

I noticed none of the Gophs want to look right at Daddy's girl when she is interviewing them.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                    Good game. Cepis looks like the real deal for UMN, great transfer for them.
                    Good back and forth action for the most part.

UND needs to put teams away when they have the lead with time winding down.
                    Go Sioux! Get the win tomorrow!
                    Good game indeed; however, the Gophs need to put teams away when they get the lead. We were ahead 2-1 early in the 2nd and the Sioux looked sluggish and confused and the Gophs couldn't capitalize. It's happened all year against the good teams, but if one of those shots that Eidsness (mentioned multiple times as one of the best goaltenders in the nation tonight, yeah right), made a save on goes in, the Gophs may get the W. Yeah, I know it could go the other way too. Anyways, these teams look fairly evenly matched w/out some of their best players/contributors (Genoway, best player in the WCHA, Knight, and sorry if I missed someone) vs. (Barriball and Matson). Hopefully the Gophs get the W tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it!
                    Last edited by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey; 01-15-2010, 10:06 PM. Reason: didn't spell tonight correctly for drinking reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                      So is Ally Lucia married?

I noticed none of the Gophs want to look right at Daddy's girl when she is interviewing them.
                      Except the captain who's always staring at her t^ts.

Seriously, you can't say ****?
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

1st period + 3-5 minutes....it was more MN. After that? All UND.

Both teams fail at keeping the lead. MN looked hungry (HUNGRY!) but then they tried to get physical with the Sioux, much to the Sioux's delight. Then the Sioux just wore them down and overtook them.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

Helluva game tonight, for sure.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Game 1 summary:

Sioux weren't overly hostile.
                          Gophers weren't underachieving.

Comment

UND needs to realize that their best defense is their forecheck. Every time they abandon it and try to play more defensive with the lead it doesn't work out so well for them. Keep the puck 200 feet from your own goaltender. Thats good defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              Except the captain who's always staring at her t^ts.
                              She does have a nice rack.

More importantly, she's not as stupid on-air as she was with FSN a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                                Anyways, these teams look fairly evenly matched w/out some of their best players/contributors (Genoway, best player in the WCHA, Knight, and sorry if I missed someone) vs. (Barriball and Matson).
                                Hextall, 2nd leading scorer on the team...out 4-6 weeks.

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                                More importantly, she's not as stupid on-air as she was with FSN a few years ago.
                                I can't imagine how bad she was then if that's true!

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X