Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND @ MN: Jan 15-16: Overly Hostile vs Underachieving

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    Even a team full of dead Sioux could accomplish more than your team of underacheiving sissy-pants
    The rate your guys keep dropping with injuries.... The more that becomes a possibility

GOPHER SWEEP AT HOME... and MAYBE we don't give Don his walking papers at the end of the year.... MAYBE though....
    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
    Go you Green and White
    Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight with all your might!
    Rah! Rah! Rah!
    We are here to cheer you
    We are out to win your fame,
    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

I have decided that I like the term "dinkbot."

For now.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
        Even a team full of dead Sioux could accomplish more than your team of underacheiving sissy-pants
        what, get arrested an average of every 6 days during the regular season, and an average of every 3 days off season.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

It's Thursday, to time to bury the hatchet (something the Sioux never knew how to do):

I think UND is gonna absolutely level Cepis (legally, not in a dirty/cheap/questionable way) at least once to quell some of the "hype" surrounding him, and to welcome to the WCHA/this rivalry. That would send the message that Cepis won't cure the Gophers' ails, since he can't even take a hit, etc.

I think MN overdoes it on not getting into the checking game, to avoid possible stupid penalties or dust-ups, on Friday night, but Sat it will be back to the grinder series the teams are traditionally used to.

I'll reiterate my thoughts that I think MN surprises everyone, including themselves, and sweeps the Sioux. I'll say 3-2 Fri, and 4-2 Sat.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            It's Thursday, to time to bury the hatchet (something the Sioux never knew how to do):

I think UND is gonna absolutely level Cepis (legally, not in a dirty/cheap/questionable way) at least once to quell some of the "hype" surrounding him, and to welcome to the WCHA/this rivalry. That would send the message that Cepis won't cure the Gophers' ails, since he can't even take a hit, etc.

I think MN overdoes it on not getting into the checking game, to avoid possible stupid penalties or dust-ups, on Friday night, but Sat it will be back to the grinder series the teams are traditionally used to.

I'll reiterate my thoughts that I think MN surprises everyone, including themselves, and sweeps the Sioux. I'll say 3-2 Fri, and 4-2 Sat.
            I would be happy with that, but if that happens..... You can be sure the Natives will be restless and will get wildly ugly and cheep.... I can see numberous "fights" in the future for Sat.... The question is, which Gopher is going to grow a set and stand up to the Sioux uprising.... Tony and who else???

Go Bemidji Beavers
            Go you Green and White
            Go Bemidji Beavers
            Rah! Rah! Rah!
            We are here to cheer you
            So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Nope.

Sioux come out with a quick start on Friday and, for a nice change, play 60 minutes and win 4-1. Saturday will be a close game, so both sides behave, at least as much as can be expected in this rivalry. Gophers win 4-3.
              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                I would be happy with that, but if that happens..... You can be sure the Natives will be restless and will get wildly ugly and cheep.... I can see numberous "fights" in the future for Sat.... The question is, which Gopher is going to grow a set and stand up to the Sioux uprising.... Tony and who else???
                Tony would run from Zajac just like he did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0QRCtPwp3Q Zajac is a cheap *** peice of ****.....
                  Last edited by GopherBigGuy911; 01-14-2010, 11:32 PM.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Go you Green and White
                  Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Rah! Rah! Rah!
                  We are here to cheer you
                  So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

What radio station between Bemidji and GF can I pick the game up tomorrow night????

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0QRCtPwp3Q Zajac is a cheap *** peice of ****.....
                      This explains how Oshie learned to slew foot. He was clearly watching Tony the Tigress in the video.

Sioux Sweep
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                        I don't think they like strung out crack addicts like Minnesota does. See Hagemo, Hirsch, Puffy, Mazzocco
                        Excuse me? Get a clue, Airhead. I'd suggest you take your souvenir Sioux hockey stick out of your bearded oyster, you pu**y.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                          I think Overly Hostile beats Underachieving every time.

Is it true the Gopher football team is going DIII, and playing at other college football fields in the area so that the Vikings can take over TCF Stadium? Sounds like a reasonable plan to me.
                          No. But you're definitely a peckerwood. Now get you're little weenie back to your Daddy's Brokeback mountain, squirt.

Comment

Back by popular demand because it's fun:

C'mon all you wappers... (make up your own little rap tune...they're all the same anyway ):

The farm send UND the turtles
                            Dirty give you doodoo, kidnap with voodoo
                            Hold your diarrhea blast, gotta make it last
                            Itch, scratchin' a round, it's chocolate brown
                            Cover your white poodle, stuck playin' the noodle
                            Shove the bonehead play up your boo boo
                            Ralph plastic a*s, can't get a pass
                            Clown-a*s building beside track, now he want it back
                            Slick Dave can't cut the grease, black cat release
                            Ten years a curse, Murphy drives the hearse
                            Play hak, strokin' the sak, now its' comin' back
                            Wait the elevation, more mental masturbation
                            DHL overnight KFC bucket full of.......?

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
                              Tony NEVER runs...take my word for it. He can kick your sorry a**, fart knocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                                Brent sucks
                                And you swallow. Leave BH alone he's my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X