Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    I can't wait to here next how man never landed on the moon and how Dubya blew up the WTC.
    What about those replays at Conte?! Can't forget about those!
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      What about those replays at Conte?! Can't forget about those!
      Nope. Can't forget about those......especially when you keep reminding us at how inept BC students/staff are.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

GrantFan seems to be MIA...
        Did you forget his password?
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          Did you forget his password?
          Oldmanriver, thought I was on your ignore list? Oh well, I have no idea what his password is. Now run along and go collect your social security check so you can buy some more of your senility meds.

You guys can hypothesize all day long but I have a single alias. When I get a second one I will let you know.

Comment

There, I remembered the password.

UVM posters are funny, they don't like 'contributions' from BC or Lowell and they don't seem to like UVM fans who don't like how the coach has run this year's seriously underachieving team.

I am going to show up for the games and watch the coach, the captains, the upperclassmen and the team take things the rest of the way.

I think I have already said that Sneddon's personnel moves are ridiculous. Every single time we watch 16, 17, 25, and 26 on the ice, remember there are far superior players sitting on the bench watching, just like you and me.

The team's combined special teams are the worst in Hockey East and that includes Providence and this week's opponent, 9th place Merrimack College. In Ted Ryan's recent blog, the players were blamed for not adjusting to Providence's altered penalty kill scheme. The neat thing is the players apparently got no clues from the professional coaches who may or may not have noticed PC's wrinkles that rendered the week's PP preparation meaningless until it was too late. Bad players. Good coaches.

The team's leaders, the captains, got another round of kudos last week from the coach and Rob Madore in the PC preview, and then 'led' the team to a satisfying '3-of-4 points on the road in Hockey East.'

Everything is in place for the team's run through the final 4 weeks of the regular season. The coach knows his team, we keep being told, and will make all the right moves. The captains are captaining the team, we keep being told, so leadership and focus and commitment and dedication will not be an issue.

Last weekend's epic 7th place-10th place battle will now be followed by an even epic-er 7th place-9th place battle.

I will watch the games. I will leave the clever banter to (my barely literate alter ego) jcarter, and snwbrdr, who has turned his attention from this year's team to the all-time great future recruiting classes, and the UVM fans who get great satisfaction from being an 8th place Hockey East team rather than an ECAC doormat, as if 8th place is something more than a welcoming doormat for, say, Maine, BU(?), UNH(?), and all of the fun 'contributors' from other schools who come to this thread for the enjoyment of college hockey and to talk about the games and the current team.

Enjoy the rest of the season. It sure has been fun so far.
            Last edited by grantfan; 02-11-2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Oldmanriver, thought I was on your ignore list? Oh well, I have no idea what his password is. Now run along and go collect your social security check so you can buy some more of your senility meds.

You guys can hypothesize all day long but I have a single alias. When I get a second one I will let you know.
              1. If someone else quotes you, I can see what you posted when they quote it.

2. I don't have a single alias so I rest my case.
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Good luck to the Cats this weekend. I hope it turns out purrrrrrrrfect!
                Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

back to Vermont hockey. Any update on the Wahs Stacey injury anyone?

Comment

Nice interview with Mike Gilligan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJsQVsjiAH4
                    New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669
                      1.) But no one quoted me.......fricking liar. That's sad, you are freaking 60+ years old and you lie on an internet forum. What a putz..
                      Check post 344. Feel free to apologize. Oh, wait. You need integrity to admit you were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
                        back to Vermont hockey. Any update on the Wahs Stacey injury anyone?

From the Burlington Free Press.

Nilsson-Roos is ready for this weekend’s series against Merrimack, though line combinations had not been released Thursday. With Wahsontiio Stacey (lower body injury) out indefinitely, it’s likely Sneddon will keep the McCarthy-Stalberg-Pacan line intact and sub Nilsson-Roos into Stacey’s position on Roloff’s line; Roloff and Nilsson-Roos showed some early season chemistry.

Sounds like Wahs will be out for the weekend. I'm only speculating but it sounds like a nagging groin injury that gets better and he skates for a week or two and then it reaggravates. I think Wahs will be out for the next few weeks and maybe we will see him back for UML the final weekend to give him some ice time before the playoffs, but I would be surprised if he doesn't get 3-4 weeks rest to try and let it heal.

Comment

From the Burlington Free Press.

Nilsson-Roos is ready for this weekend’s series against Merrimack, though line combinations had not been released Thursday. With Wahsontiio Stacey (lower body injury) out indefinitely, it’s likely Sneddon will keep the McCarthy-Stalberg-Pacan line intact and sub Nilsson-Roos into Stacey’s position on Roloff’s line; Roloff and Nilsson-Roos showed some early season chemistry.

Sounds like Wahs will be out for the weekend. I'm only speculating but it sounds like a nagging groin injury that gets better and he skates for a week or two and then it reaggravates. I think Wahs will be out for the next few weeks and maybe we will see him back for UML the final weekend to give him some ice time before the playoffs, but I would be surprised if he doesn't get 3-4 weeks rest to try and let it heal.
                          No apology yet?

Comment

Check post 344. Feel free to apologize. Oh, wait. You need integrity to admit you were wrong.
                            And posts 349 and 351 ??

Listen old man, if you want to ignore me why is it that you feel the need to respond to "grantfan is MIA"

Oh and FYI that would be trolling. Now go back to your cave.

Oh and you are correct I was quote on post 344. Good for you. You got one right.
                            Last edited by jcarter7669; 02-12-2010, 08:42 AM.

Comment

No apology yet?
                              t

r

o

l

l

Comment

t

r

o

l

l
                                D

O

P

E

Comment

Working...
                                X