Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

I hate to start a new thread on this, but I thought some of you might enjoy this radio interview with assistant coach Osiecki. It has a bit of a Wisconsin slant to it because it's on our local sports radio, but there's a few things that non Badger fans may enjoy.

http://thebig1070.com/cc-common/podc...nwisconsin.xml

The interview is in the 1/7/10 podcast and it starts at about the 40% mark of the file. Can't give you a time as my media player doesn't show it.

Gonna go see Bucky play the U-18s on Saturday at the KC and I do believe that I'll be wearing my USA jersey.

Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

The title should be "US Junior Team Part 3 - We Just Kicked Your ****ing ***"
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
      Hahaha nice. That video was awesome.

To any who might be interested, I captured the gold medal game in HD, convertable to DVD. I don't think they're going to make an official DVD of it after all, which is a shame. Unfortunately this was the rebroadcast, and they cut out some parts they deemed useless, in the end of 2nd and middle of 3rd. All scoring action and post-game intact though.
      buhighlights@gmail.com
      Last edited by candycanes99; 01-07-2010, 10:37 PM.
      Boston University 2009 Champs
      Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
          Hahaha nice. That video was awesome.

To any who might be interested, I captured the gold medal game in HD, convertable to DVD. I don't think they're going to make an official DVD of it after all, which is a shame. Unfortunately this was the rebroadcast, and they cut out some parts they deemed useless, in the end of 2nd and middle of 3rd. All scoring action and post-game intact though.
          buhighlights@gmail.com
          There is a full game rebroadcast on Sunday at 3:30PM on the NHL Network, and it includes the pre and post game shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
            There is a full game rebroadcast on Sunday at 3:30PM on the NHL Network, and it includes the pre and post game shows.
            Well then I'll have the full game then.
            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

I blame the Canadians for this!

http://host.madison.com/sports/colle...cc4c002e0.html

Comment

Originally posted by Badgers1 View Post
                Russo just reported that he got it back.
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                  Russo just reported that he got it back.
                  I'm glad he got it back, but doesn't he have pockets?

That thing would not leave my body til it was home safe and sound.

Next we'll hear that it got lifted from his room during a party. Kids...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    I'm glad he got it back, but doesn't he have pockets?

That thing would not leave my body til it was home safe and sound.

Next we'll hear that it got lifted from his room during a party. Kids...
                    I'm sure it was probably considered a weapon by the fine folks at the TSA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
                      I do have this entire game recorded now, any who want to watch it over and over again please shoot me an email.
                      Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

I do have this entire game recorded now, any who want to watch it over and over again please shoot me an email.
                        I dvr'd it from Dish Network. Thanks to the NHL Network, it had a constant hockey news "strip" across the bottom which wiped out many graphics. Dopes.
                        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          I dvr'd it from Dish Network. Thanks to the NHL Network, it had a constant hockey news "strip" across the bottom which wiped out many graphics. Dopes.
                          Yep, that was annoying. You'd think that since they originally broadcasted it they'd be aware and adjust accordingly, but nope.
                          Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Yep, that was annoying. You'd think that since they originally broadcasted it they'd be aware and adjust accordingly, but nope.
                            I'm pretty thrilled and content that they gave it as much run as they did.

Comment

As stated on the other thread, the natl program is the single biggest waste of money in all of USA hockey

This is the latest of many, serious issues. It is becoming a combination of Miami and SMU

Allegations of sexual harassment at Ann Arbor's Pioneer High School have led to the suspension of four U.S. Under-18 Team players from both the school and the team.

Forwards Matt Nieto and Jacob Fallon, and defensemen Kevin Clare and Jon Merrill have all been serving school suspensions since the middle of last week. The four players did not travel with their teammates over the weekend. The undermanned Under-18s lost to Green Bay, 3-1, on Friday, and to the University of Wisconsin, 7-1, on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X