Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSSU @ MSU - Plenty of seats available

Originally posted by Arwen22266 View Post
    The announced attendance was something like 4,200, but it seemed like quite a bit more. As for not being sold out, IMO it's a function of the economy.
    I think it's more of a function of the fanbase abandoning the program after last season.

Regardless, .
    Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
    66 - 86 - 07
    59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
    59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

This game was played with great intensity! MSU played very well the first half of the game and LSSU dominated the physical play the rest of the way. Dustin Gazely played what I felt was the best game of his career and Andrew Rowe played great as well.

As for the crowd, it wasnt the largest of the season but it everyone was into the game and I think there was a real excitement in the building for once! Hopefully the excitement will catch on and we will see the 5K mark broken tomorrow. Maybe fans from Womens hoops will find their way over to Munn!
      MICHIGAN STATE
      1966:1986:2007

Comment

One of the most exciting games I thought. Gazely was great tonight. LSSU is a good team and really took it to us in the 3rd. Looking forward to tomorrow
        Go Green- 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPS - Go White!

Comment

How LSSU didn't get 3 or 4 goals in the first period tonight I don't know. MSU giftwrapped some pucks for them in the first 18 minutes. The rest of the way is just good hard-nosed hockey. Each side got a long - low-percentage goal from way out - and yes the dander was up for both teams the entire series.
          Outside of the Michigan home-and-home, this was probably the most entertaining series I've seen.
          Lake Superior posters you've got a talented, tough and well coached team. Good luck the rest of the way; not sure if I'd want to see MSU face them in March in the UP or on neutral ice.

Comment

Thank you owslachief, good luck to the Spartans the rest of the way except if they play us ofcourse.
            BLEED BLUE

Comment

LSSU performed well and deserved the 2 points tonight. Possibly the most exciting weekend at Munn so far this year so you guys should be proud of your team.

Comment

Working...
              X