• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Frozen Fenway - BU / BC 1/8/10

..everyone just sing 'Sweet Caroline' midway/ tail end of the gm & be happy
    (and warm)
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
      I've never enjoyed sports drunk.. that's just me.
      How about sports drunks? With all the heavy coats/multiple layers/ripoff concessions, I think there might be a flask or two circulating.
      Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Warsofsky!
        What is that, his 8th championship in a little more than a year. Kid's on a roll.
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

I noticed on the BC website that Boston College will be wearing a very sharp looking third / comemmerative jersey on Friday night.

Any word on which jersey BU will be wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            I noticed on the BC website that Boston College will be wearing a very sharp looking third / comemmerative jersey on Friday night.

They're getting a commemorative jersey too.

Comment

Pinstripes
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

They're getting a commemorative jersey too.
                Very cool... any insight on the design?

Comment

Very cool... any insight on the design?
                  Nope. Just heard that both teams were wearing commemorative jerseys.

Comment

I hope it has the Terrier on the front, preferably the old one. That would be dope.
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

The BC jersey is gold for the base color... so probablly safe to assume ours will be scarlet as the base...

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                        I hope it has the Terrier on the front, preferably the old one. That would be dope.
                        It doesn't, it's not a historical jersey, it's a jersey inspired by the event.

Comment

Well the BC jerseys look amazing, let me know if anyone finds a picture of the BU one, I'd be interested to see it... Rather than wait the 46 hours... Does anyone know if they will be for sale? I want one!

And anyone know where the bands will be? Would it be ridiculous to hae them on the field? With as fast as it sold out, they night not want to give up seats...
                          Boston College Eagles National Championships: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Minnesota Golden Gophers National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                            It doesn't, it's not a historical jersey, it's a jersey inspired by the event.
                            fleece. with super warm under armour lining and a hoodie?
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                              Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Greetings from the jersey turnpike! Happy holidays!
                              Ironic, since a game in the near future will have a New Jersey feel.
                              Just heard that both teams were wearing commemorative jerseys.
                              Well played, I LOLd

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFan12 View Post
                                Well the BC jerseys look amazing, let me know if anyone finds a picture of the BU one, I'd be interested to see it... Rather than wait the 46 hours... Does anyone know if they will be for sale? I want one!

And anyone know where the bands will be? Would it be ridiculous to hae them on the field? With as fast as it sold out, they night not want to give up seats...
                                I kinda wish they threw the old swooping eagle on the front instead of the BC logo, but nonetheless, they look good.

edit: whoopsie, just found pictures of the back. http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2856 (halfway down)

..a baseball diamond on the back of the jersey and a green stripe? ehh... i'd puke if i saw a green stripe on a BU jersey.
                                Last edited by slurpees; 01-06-2010, 09:43 PM.
                                time to write new history

Comment

Working...
                                X