This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Junior Team Part II

Continue, following the inevitable lock.

Old thread here: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=87344

All the best to the US team tonight.

Re: US Junior Team Part II

Lee is starting tonight for the US.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Canada leads 1-0 about 5 minutes in after a PP goal from Eberle.

The Swiss have got to stay out of the box or this is going to be 5-0 again quick.

Eberle is now one goal behind Tavares for most goals in Canadian juniors history.

Conz had no chance on the goal..just a pretty pace from Ryan Ellis from the point to find Eberle and he popped the water bottle.

Ryan Ellis is now the all-time leader for assists for a defensemen for Canada in world junior play.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Conz is playing very well again. Only reason Canada isn't up by 3 or 4 right now.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          Conz is playing very well again. Only reason Canada isn't up by 3 or 4 right now.
          They spent the entirety of that last power play and came up with nothing despite some good looks at goal. I'm not convinced an upset of epic proportions is in the works, but Conz is giving the Swiss a shot.

Comment

Swiss are at least keeping it close. Despite Canada dominating in territorial play, the Swiss have minimized Canada's scoring opportunities.

GO SWISS!

Comment

End of one in Saskatoon and Canada still leads 1-0.

If not for Conz it'd be about 4 or 5-0 nothing. Is this kid drafted or draft eligible yet because if not..he better get snatched up quick. He's a very good goaltender.

Canada leading shots about 20-4 or something like that.

Swiss weathered the storm early and survived to only be down 1. They've got to find a way to get some consistent pressure on Allen and cycle the puck in the offensive zone. I think I saw the Swiss control play for about a minute shift just after Canada's goal and that was all they could muster all period.
              GO LAKERS!!!
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/5744

I think someone needs to update this kid's bio.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                Oswego State '09

Comment

2-0 on a shorty.

Comment

Nice short handed break and goal from Canada. The Swiss have a long way to go now.

edit: Hall makes it 3-0. This one maybe over.

Comment

3-0. Put a fork in the Swiss. They don't have enough offense to get back in this.
                      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Swiss just score on a PP to make it 3-1, then Canada takes another penalty, as the Swiss get another PP. Hopefully this gets more interesting now...
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                          3-0. Put a fork in the Swiss. They don't have enough offense to get back in this.
                          Not so fast -- now 3-1 and Canada is playing like crap.
                          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                            Not so fast -- now 3-1 and Canada is playing like crap.
                            Canada's trying there best to get the Swiss back in it

Comment

4-1
                              Originally posted by Mankato student
                              Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                              "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                              -- Peter Klein

Comment

Working...
                              X