X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Junior Team Part II

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    What a buzzkill. I was already considering a trip to Buffalo to give Canadian fans (not their team) a little taste of their own medicine.
    That really does suck. The fact that Canada and the US might not even play each other at next year's worlds is a huge buzzkill.

I was starting to look into buying a ticket package solely because I'd get that game at face value.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Keep NHL Network on - The US Under 17s gold medal game vs. Canada-Ontario has been added - live broadcast at 7pm ET tonight.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
        Keep NHL Network on - The US Under 17s gold medal game vs. Canada-Ontario has been added - live broadcast at 7pm ET tonight.
        GOD DAMMIT. I really miss being at home where I had NHL network!

The real world sucks. I would have loved to watch that as a tune up for tomorrow's game.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

This is the year, Go USA get it done boys!!! so pumped...
          The Quest For 7

Comment

US up 1-0 on Canada-Ontario in the 2nd. Reid Boucher (MSU '12) from Tyler Biggs (Miami '11) and Rocco Grimaldi on the scoring.
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Now 2-0 in the 3rd. Biggs from Boucher. The 1st goal has now been changed to Biggs as well.
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                Now 2-0 in the 3rd. Biggs from Boucher. The 1st goal has now been changed to Biggs as well.
                I appreciate the updates - keep 'em coming! At a ski lodge with a very slow connection and no NHL network....

Comment

go biggs

Comment

USA 2-0 7:34 left in 3rd
                    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Also worth mentioning is goalie John Gibson (OSU '11). He's been great. Basically, CCHA guys are shining.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                        Also worth mentioning is goalie John Gibson (OSU '11). He's been great. Basically, CCHA guys are shining.
                        WCHA guys are playing Minnesota high school hockey, USHL or western Canadian juniors...
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

really curious what rocco's plans are. he hasn't committed yet and wasn't in the OHL draft

Comment

what a bunch of dirty little canuck *****s..
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              what a bunch of dirty little canuck *****s..
                              ? can't watch, what happened.

Comment

Team Ontario scores with 1 second to go.

USA 2 TO 1 Final
                                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Working...
                                X