Middlebury/Babson Jan 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middlebury/Babson Jan 2

Just wondering... where have all the Midd posters gone?

CongraTulations to Midd on a fine win against a formidable opponent last night. The game was hard fought and closer than the box scores indicate. Midd's success was a result of solid defense and a lot of hard work along the boards and in the corners winning pucks and forcing turnovers in the attacking zone. Kudos to Max Kennedy (senior goaltender) on his second start and first career shutout as a Panther. I'm really impressed with the level of effort I'm seeing this season, this squad could do well this year if they keep it up.
    from behind the iron curtain...

Re: Middlebury/Babson Jan 2

Middlebury does look good, Babson is a good but not great team. Now the season gets started, each game becomes critical in terms of playoff seeding. I was shocked at the stats in the Plattsburgh/Trinity game. Trinity on paper looked like they didn't show up. I still think Middlebury is the team to beat, but I thought Trinity but be one of their primary challengers. Amherst is having trouble scoring, and two losses to Colby don't bode well for Bowdoin. I have not seen Williams but they are quietly winning. Conn College has to be the early season disappointment.

Comment

Working...
    X