Dodge Holiday Classic Northern Michigan @ Minnesota 1/3/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Holiday Classic Northern Michigan @ Minnesota 1/3/10

The Minnesota Golden Gophers (6-7-1, 9-9-1 WCHA) host Northern Michgan (5-6-3-0, 8-8-4 CCHA) on Jan 3 2010 at 7 PM Central in the Dodge Holiday Classic Championship. TV FS North.

Northern Michigan free audio
    http://wnmu.publicbroadcasting.net/listen.html

Game can be heard on wcco 830 radio and at Gophersports.com for a fee
    Last edited by Gophers #1; 01-03-2010, 08:51 AM.
    Go Gophers Go.

Re: Dodge Holiday Classic Northern Michigan @ Minnesota 1/3/10

Hoping it'll be on here in Central WI (visiting the boy's family at the moment), but I'd almost rather listen so I can give better updates for Kujo and others that can't get the audio.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
      Hoping it'll be on here in Central WI (visiting the boy's family at the moment), but I'd almost rather listen so I can give better updates for Kujo and others that can't get the audio.
      I get it here in the GB/Appleton area... though we have satelite not charter.

Comment

I've got it here on my premium sports package. I love ATT Uverse. If anyone is looking to drop cable and has it available in your area, I would suggest getting it

Comment

Re: Dodge Holiday Classic Championship Northern Michigan @ Minnesota 1/3/10

Gophers line.

Hoeffel - Carman - Vanek / Cepis
          Lucia - White - Hansen
          Birkholz - Sacchetti - Budish
          Miller - Larson - Flynn

Leddy - Fischer
          Ness - Fairchild
          Wehrs - Schack

UPDATE - Kangas is in net.
          Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Re: Dodge Holiday Classic Championship Northern Michigan @ Minnesota 1/3/10

NO Gophers live pregame it seem.
            Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Understand and I thank you for the updates I receive..

Originally posted by Äänejo View Post
              I get it here in the GB/Appleton area... though we have satelite not charter.
              I've been thinking about the Satelite thing for a few months now (In Storage), I already have Dish Network, get FSD, FS-Madison, and FS-North, but I've been told numerous times I would have to go through Iraqna Telephone/Television programming to pay the surcharged fee ($55 a month in addition)of watching my programming... I wish I knew more about electronics and providing a better service for the Soldiers that enjoy NHL and College Hockey while deployed...............

Anyway, I hope the Cats can play like they did last night plus some....

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

Any NMU fans have lines for Northern Michigan tonight, can't find any on the net.
                Go Gophers Go.

Comment

so I can give better updates for Kujo and others that can't get the audio.
                  And those of us that are too lazy to move to a computer with functional speakers...

Comment

they better move away from this college basketball game at 7 pm central sharp. OT in the ACC game on FS North.
                    Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Wish I knew, video or audio..........

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
                        they better move away from this college basketball game at 7 pm central sharp. OT in the ACC game on FS North.

I could not agree more... my parents and sister are entertained by me freaking out over the over time...

Comment

Military Communication restriction below.....

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Your request was categorized by Blue Coat Web Filter as 'Audio/Video Clips'.
                          If you wish to question or dispute this result, please click here.

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

*ing bouncyball.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

it now 7 pm and no Gophers yet.
                              Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Working...
                              X