Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Alaska Airlines Governor's Cup: The 'Banks vs. The 'Rage

Originally posted by 1/2 nook View Post
    Actually it would help us because UAa beat ND, DU and CC. All teams we lose to in the pairwise. So if we sweep UAa we'll beat North Dakota and tie us for 10th w/ MSU. Then if they win 1 game against Duluth we can move ahead of MSU. Then even if we do bad in the playoffs we are still in.
    We don't play ND. We do play UND.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
      We don't play ND. We do play UND.
      In pairwise their ND.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
        and as far as the dead man joke, who cares? at least he could sing the Alaska's flag song and know all the words, unlike the gentlemen in fairbanks who did it last year who skipped a whole stanza.
        After a nice pause.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          Hate to break it to you, but Anchorage has the exact same CSP. I live downtown and they're in my neighborhood all the time.

And isn't the former mayor of Anchorage now under investigation for misuse of city funds?
          Better than that Ahole Ted Stevens.
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
            Better than that Ahole Ted Stevens.
            I hear that birds fly over the U of A_ campus upside down?
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I hear that birds fly over the U of A_ campus upside down?
              Housecleaning was taken care of.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I didn't go since I had a pretty good hunch what the final outcome would be, but everything I've read and heard indicates that our guys played their guts out last night, and for that I'm proud of them.
                Probably identical rationally why you not going to the game tonight.
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but Anchorage has the exact same CSP. I live downtown and they're in my neighborhood all the time.
                  What park are you camping in?
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Housecleaning was taken care of.
                    Thanks Scooby!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I'll be there. Decided I couldn't resist being part of the crowd that, win or lose, will still be louder than your fans.

(meant for AH...iPhone won't do quotes on here).
                      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Pregame social?
                        The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

If you mean the Lone Star Steakhouse event I won't have time after work and letting the dogs out. I'm hoping to get to the Carlson early tomorrow though.

Tonight I'm bringing my girlfriend, her sister and brother in law and their 4 kids and her friend, her friends husband, and their kid. UAA should be sending me a thank you note for the extra revenue I'm giving them.
                          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

If you mean the Lone Star Steakhouse event I won't have time after work and letting the dogs out. I'm hoping to get to the Carlson early tomorrow though.

Tonight I'm bringing my girlfriend, her sister and brother in law and their 4 kids and her friend, her friends husband, and their kid. UAA should be sending me a thank you note for the extra revenue I'm giving them.
                            Only if they cheer for UAA.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Only if they cheer for UAA.
                              Dream on.

Comment

I'll be there. Decided I couldn't resist being part of the crowd that, win or lose, will still be louder than your fans.

(meant for AH...iPhone won't do quotes on here).
                                I can't speak for the crowds at UA_ (although I have seen them looking sparce), but last year the Sully was pretty full for the game between these two teams, and there is NO way the nanook fans were louder ... they had NOTHING to cheer for, the nanooks scored zero goals. You dream on.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X