Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Originally posted by bluevox View Post
    Good posts, RULZ, keep it up.
    Agreed. Nice job, Rulz.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
      Agreed. Nice job, Rulz.
      I appreciate bluevox's as well as your kind words in recent posts but apparently not everyone feels that way. Check out my reputation on the post regarding Jack Johnson. Apparently we either have a flamer or someone intolerant of typographical errors contributing to my reputation.
      Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
        I appreciate bluevox's as well as your kind words in recent posts but apparently not everyone feels that way. Check out my reputation on the post regarding Jack Johnson. Apparently we either have a flamer or someone intolerant of typographical errors contributing to my reputation.
        I don't think I can access your personal reputation comments. Just go back and correct coach's name if it that big a deal. Stuff happens.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
          I don't think I can access your personal reputation comments. Just go back and correct coach's name if it that big a deal. Stuff happens.
          I just did, to appease that lil'******-ant that was so upset over it. I didn't even notice the error until that person said something. Trust me, I have the utmost respect for "The God of Hockey knowledge" as TJ Hensick put it.

Comment

Big House Hockey is a Done Deal
            Originally posted by Wreckincrew: "I nominate Clifton for a position on the NCAA Frozen Four host selection plan"

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
              Is anyone going to the game at Wisconsin next week? Several friends and I are headed out there. I went to the Cold War too. And I've already got my tickets for this years Frozen Four.

For being against playing hockey in a football stadium, I seem to go to a lot of these games. Not sure if I'll go to the one at the Big House.
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G
              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
              2 Alaskan

Comment

I'll be there at camp randall, the frozen four, and the cold war II. I missed cold war I because of an indoor track meet. I am not missing this one.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  Is anyone going to the game at Wisconsin next week? Several friends and I are headed out there. I went to the Cold War too. And I've already got my tickets for this years Frozen Four.

For being against playing hockey in a football stadium, I seem to go to a lot of these games. Not sure if I'll go to the one at the Big House.
                  Oh you will. You must (who else are we going to get to fill that Stadium?).

Comment

Is anyone going to the game at Wisconsin next week?
                    I will be out there. We picked up our tickets from the ticket office the other day. Funny story. Apperently the Wisconsin ticket department wanted U of M to buy 3,000 tickets, all of which would have been in the upper bowl. Our ticket office laughed, went on line and bought 50 tickets through the website and got some pretty nice seats reasonably close to the ice.
                    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough. - Stephen Colbert

You build. You paddle. You stand in awe of what your hands have made. - Pygmy Boats

Comment

BTW, since we are only 10 days away, weather.com has a forecast (FWIW). 30 degrees and mostly cloudy. Perfect for outdoor hockey, hopefully, it will stay kind of nice.
                      Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough. - Stephen Colbert

You build. You paddle. You stand in awe of what your hands have made. - Pygmy Boats

Comment

I'll be there. No idea where the seats are, no idea where we're tailgaiting, but I'll be there.
                        Originally posted by Wreckincrew: "I nominate Clifton for a position on the NCAA Frozen Four host selection plan"

Comment

Originally posted by bluevox View Post
                          I will be out there. We picked up our tickets from the ticket office the other day. Funny story. Apperently the Wisconsin ticket department wanted U of M to buy 3,000 tickets, all of which would have been in the upper bowl. Our ticket office laughed, went on line and bought 50 tickets through the website and got some pretty nice seats reasonably close to the ice.
                          It's even funnier since, less than two weeks before the game, Wisconsin apparently hasn't yet sold out the lower bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                            It's even funnier since, less than two weeks before the game, Wisconsin apparently hasn't yet sold out the lower bowl
                            Well, we'll see how Michigan Stadium does before I get too sarcastic. But it is ironic, considering the bluster about how great the fans pack games in WCHAland, especially having the precedent set up in EL in 2001.

Comment

For those of you going I highly recommend the chemical hand warmers for both gloves and feet. They had them at the dollar store on Maple by the Secretary of State office if you need to pick some up. (You can probably pick up some extras and sell them at a profit while you're at it.)
                              Hail! Hail! to Michigan, the champions of the CCHA (2010-11 regular season)!

Comment

So...any recommendations for tailgating or should I just bring a few cases of beer and brats to throw on the grill?

Comment

Working...
                                X