Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Originally posted by wooderson View Post
    Do we know the status of Summers?
    I'm not sure he has even skated in the past two weeks, so I think it is somewhat serious.

Comment

Originally posted by wooderson View Post
      Turco against UNH, Montoya against BC, Hunwick against Miami????

We've got our own Rudy now?
      Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dangerous team yet?

I just hope the Michigan players are tired after skating that hard for 60 minutes.
        Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
          Yes Hunwick basically stood on his head tonight. I was very impressed.
          Impressed? OK, I can buy that. Stood on his head? MU had 5 shots on goal in the third. That's when the game was on the line. The D made it easy for him to see the point shots and cleaned up some suspect rebounds. 20 saves total. He was good, but that's an exaggeration.

This team looks unbeatable. They played a perfect game.
          Anybody but Northern

Comment

Originally posted by scullyer View Post
            Impressed? OK, I can buy that. Stood on his head? MU had 5 shots on goal in the third. That's when the game was on the line. The D made it easy for him to see the point shots and cleaned up some suspect rebounds. 20 saves total. He was good, but that's an exaggeration.

Both teams pretty much called it a day with about 12 minutes left in the 3rd period. Hunwick had some pretty challenging saves earlier in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by me View Post
              I don't know if I'm a jinx as well, but my pick is for UM to win too. The semi-final matters more in terms of the big picture to UM since Miami is going to Fort Wayne as a 1 regardless. And I think Miami just doesn't play well enough in the Joe and certainly not against Michigan. I think you guys are going to do it (pains me though to say it... ). Miami may well win the whole d a m n thing, but I believe it will take stumbling one more time against Michigan to get there.
              I just feel like recycling this post. Not that I am necessarily happy, but I was right...

As for stumbling, well that wasn't a stumble, that was a full fall down ten flights of stairs. I haven't seen a team lay down like that since, well the last time I saw my team do it a couple of weeks ago Seriously though, quite a run Red has the boys on and I don't know that I'd want to play Michigan right now.

Comment

Originally posted by scullyer View Post

A goalie is only as good as his defense. Therefore Shawn stood on his head (kinda)...
                Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  So we have to beat Northern to earn a birth in the NCAA. Fair enough.

Still had some d let downs that lead to scoring chances, but Hunwick was playing out of his mind. Although calm.

What really stunk it up for Miami was Michigan's back checking in the neutral zone. Great hustle.
                  Good luck to you and your team Alpha! No hate from me toward MI as long as our team's paths don't cross! LOL.
                  DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                  sigpic
                  WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Are there any Michigan bars in NYC that would be showing the game tonight? I could fire up the Fox Detroit streaming on my computer at home (maybe even watch the ECAC final on TV at the same time), but that seems a little anti-social for a Saturday night.

And while I'm not an alum or anything, my dad grew up in Southfield as a UM fan...figure I'd enjoy watching with you folks...

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                      Good luck to you and your team Alpha! No hate from me toward MI as long as our team's paths don't cross! LOL.
                      Co-like I posted in the other thread- I would love it if our paths crossed! No hate at all- just one of the best of the best first round games possible.

But that's acedemic if we dont' take it tonight.

Comment

From the game recap I learn that Hunwick has yet to allow a 5 on 5 goal. Well today is as good a day as any.
                        Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRatEO View Post
                          Are there any Michigan bars in NYC that would be showing the game tonight? I could fire up the Fox Detroit streaming on my computer at home (maybe even watch the ECAC final on TV at the same time), but that seems a little anti-social for a Saturday night.

And while I'm not an alum or anything, my dad grew up in Southfield as a UM fan...figure I'd enjoy watching with you folks...

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                            From the game recap I learn that Hunwick has yet to allow a 5 on 5 goal. Well today is as good a day as any.
                            Note that the recap was written by Paula Weston, and is therefore wrong.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...ore-030510.pdf

"The game of hockey, though much in vogue on the ice in New England and other parts of the United States, is not much known here."

--The Montreal Gazette, March 4, 1875.

Comment

Originally posted by Alton View Post
                              Note that the recap was written by Paula Weston, and is therefore wrong.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...ore-030510.pdf
                              Well that just means it takes a UP team to do it.
                              Embrace the hate.

Comment

O. M. G.

Michigan just won the CCHA playoff championship.

Two weeks ago, I would have not been surprised with a 3 game loss to Lake State. I have to thank the team for completely ignoring everything I've thought or said that was bad. Totally awesome.

We now get an automatic bid for our another NCAA Tournament. Can you belive it?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X