Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
    Not that it really matters, but we dropped to 20th in the PWR after the Beanpot games on Monday, not the Bowling Green game yesterday.
    Yeah I know. Darned Hockey East.

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
      Not that it really matters, but we dropped to 20th in the PWR after the Beanpot games on Monday, not the Bowling Green game yesterday.
      After we beat bucky tomorrow at their dump of a Football stadium, we "should" shoot up within the Top 15 IMO and estimation.
      Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
        After we beat bucky tomorrow at their dump of a Football stadium, we "should" shoot up within the Top 15 IMO and estimation.
        As a casual observer of PWR rankings, I don't see us moving further than 16th with a win tomorrow and other results going our way.

Comment

The Lakers losing tonight puts us officially ahead of them into fourth, with games in hand over Notre Dame. Should pick up another 2 points on Lake State over the rest of the long weekend too. A little sad that moving into first round bye position is worth celebrating this year, but take what we can get I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by wooderson View Post
            The Lakers losing tonight puts us officially ahead of them into fourth, with games in hand over Notre Dame. Should pick up another 2 points on Lake State over the rest of the long weekend too. A little sad that moving into first round bye position is worth celebrating this year, but take what we can get I guess....
            Agreed, seems that things aligned pretty well with ND losing badly at WMU, LSSU losing and OSU/UNO tied going into the third. Maybe that can go to a shootout so neither gets three points. The NMU SO win only netted them two points and Ferris is still within hailing distance above us. Now we await what Alaska and State do.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
              Agreed, seems that things aligned pretty well with ND losing badly at WMU, LSSU losing and OSU/UNO tied going into the third. Maybe that can go to a shootout so neither gets three points. The NMU SO win only netted them two points and Ferris is still within hailing distance above us. Now we await what Alaska and State do.
              Go Green!

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
                Go Green!

I guess that did not work Friday night.

Comment

Like I said, NEVER root for sparty. I understand your reasoning as Alaska is currently tied with us for the 4th and final first round bye but we also have two, three after today, games in hand.

I'd rather get 4th place in front of sparty than 3rd place behind them. Although it doesn't look feasible to finish league play in front of them this year but it's just the point.

For right now let's just focus on bucky...

Comment

Go White?

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
                      Go White?
                      Can't read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There's nobody there? bucky you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping we at least beat sparty in December (and win the game too).

Comment

Well I have a broken remote after that game from flinging it into the wall...my guess is I'm not the only one. I think we need to check underneath Yost for an indian burial ground or something....yeesh. I have never seen a team have such bad luck.

Poor Summers. Didn't deserve the goat horns tonight. I thought both penalties were really unfair considering the way the game was being called. I guess credit to Wisconsin for brilliantly executed powerplays, but still. Those calls just seemed so arbitrary...penalties that could've been called on either end the whole game and then we get two in the last 5 minutes? Not to mention them denying our request to switch away from the crappy end halfway through the third...what was that about?

And the missed chances, missed breakaways, missed wide-open nets....ugh.

The only bright spot in that whole Hindenburg of a game was this moron on the game thread who was complaining about the announcers having Michigan bias only the be informed by a fellow Badger fan that the announcers were in fact Wisconsin's regular crew.

Well sorry for the rant, probably better not to post in the 10 minutes immediately after a loss like that. This team just can't catch a break...such a huge win right there in the grasp and then snatched away.

Comment

Summers got jobbed tonight. I'm still at a loss as to how those two calls were made when plenty of other stuff was let go in the first 55 minutes.

Yeah, you still have to score when given the opportunity, but it's not so difficult when those opportunities are served on a silver platter.

Comment

Originally posted by wooderson View Post
                              Well sorry for the rant, probably better not to post in the 10 minutes immediately after a loss like that. This team just can't catch a break...such a huge win right there in the grasp and then snatched away.
                              We played good hockey considering we had almost zero offensive output. I mean when Vaughn and Lynch have the only two Michigan goals of the game that definately says something about Louie, Carl, Chris, etc. not stepping up.

Oh well, sucks that we lost the way we did but you've gotta give bucky credit I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
                                Oh well, sucks that we lost the way we did but you've gotta give bucky credit I guess.
                                They did in fact bury the chances when they got them.

Comment

Working...
                                X