Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

The ECAC league schedule starts in earnest in January. RPI gets a day off between Friday evening's game at Quinnipiac and Sunday afternoon's televised (ESPNU) game at Princeton.

It will be good to have Jerry D'Amigo back in the lineup.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

yes it will with york in net as well to start
    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      The ECAC league schedule starts in earnest in January. RPI gets a day off between Friday evening's game at Quinnipiac and Sunday afternoon's televised (ESPNU) game at Princeton.

I will be at the Quinnipiac Game and predict a whuppin' on the Bobcats...

Comment

Jenny and I hope to be at the Princeton game as usual. She wont allow anything to stop that. Anyway-we usually seem to bring the boys some good luck when we go. Darn cold in that Bake Rink for sure. Probably will have to wear fur coats
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

It looks like Quinnipiac is in a little slump right now, and Princeton is starting to come out of one. Either way, I would like RPI to take all 4 points.
          I hope D'Amigo isn't too tired from playing all those games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Nothing beats watching RPI live, but I don't mind watching them on TV
            Does Puckman go to any away games? I think he should have been at the GLI tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              Jenny and I hope to be at the Princeton game as usual. She wont allow anything to stop that. Anyway-we usually seem to bring the boys some good luck when we go. Darn cold in that Bake Rink for sure. Probably will have to wear fur coats
              Don't forget the fedora -- We'll be sure to call you Huggy Bear.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                I will be at the Quinnipiac Game and predict a whuppin' on the Bobcats...
                I'm still fighting the calendar battle for the Q game Babo...although its looking better. Should know for sure tomorrow.
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Myself and a small contingent of First Churchers will be at the Princeton game.

Looking forward to league play starting up again. These long breaks between games kill me.
                  Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    I'm still fighting the calendar battle for the Q game Babo...although its looking better. Should know for sure tomorrow.
                    Hey, no problem Wicked..the ticket is your until you say you can't make it...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Don't forget the fedora -- We'll be sure to call you Huggy Bear.
                      Hey , Doc...you wear a fedora? You'll get along good with Rich, who wears a Tyrolean hat that he picked up when we were stationed in
                      Europe...you two will be dapper together!

Comment

Hey , Doc...you wear a fedora? You'll get along good with Rich, who wears a Tyrolean hat that he picked up when we were stationed in
                        Yes, but does Rich rock a fur coat?

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
                          Myself and a small contingent of First Churchers will be at the Princeton game.

Looking forward to league play starting up again. These long breaks between games kill me.
                          Good to have one of our growing number of supporters groups with the team on the road - the Madmen not only made an appearance in Detroit, we made that place quiet on Tuesday.

"Worse than Sauer!"

"Where's Jack Campbell?"
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Jenny and I have always believed in attending the RPI games dressed in our finest. Anyone who sat in section 6 at the HFH from the 1970's tthrough 2002could attest to that. We also used to come prepared with pastries and a flask for some extra added libation. For us RPI hockey is always an event.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              ... We also used to come prepared with pastries and a flask for some extra added libation. For us RPI hockey is always an event.
                              Nothing says "hockey" like a well made croissant...

Comment

Working...
                              X