Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Nothing says "hockey" like a well made croissant...
    Actually, nothing says "hockey" like a well made cupcake.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yes, but does Rich rock a fur coat?
      Hahahaha! the Tyrolean Hat has the little goat hair 'accoutrement' one the side...I, on the other hand, have the full length racoon coat that makes me look like a freak from Animal Planet!

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
        Hahahaha! the Tyrolean Hat has the little goat hair 'accoutrement' one the side...I, on the other hand, have the full length racoon coat that makes me look like a freak from Animal Planet!
        You're really going to fit right in. Jenny and I hope to meet you over the next few years at some of the games.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Jenny and I have always believed in attending the RPI games dressed in our finest. Anyone who sat in section 6 at the HFH from the 1970's tthrough 2002could attest to that. We also used to come prepared with pastries and a flask for some extra added libation. For us RPI hockey is always an event.
          I feel Jenny and you are a pair of 'kindre spirits'...I am known for showing up in the raccoon coat and, at holiday time only (...so you've set the bar VERY high...), bring in my home made appetizers and a large carafe of my VERY popular home made 'Irish Cream', which I pour into passing cups of coffee and cocoa...makes new friends quickly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            You're really going to fit right in. Jenny and I hope to meet you over the next few years at some of the games.
            ...Have NO fear... with our zeal for the new found RPI 'family', we will probably meet you both sooner than you think!

Comment

Ralph & Wicked...speaking of croissants and cupcakes, I cook and bake quite a bit...if you are REALLY into munchies...we might be able to arrange a 'members of the thread only', secret, password protected, homemade goodie society...give your thread name and the handshake and you get to partake of the home made goodies! I live with large men who enjoy having ready access to really good food so why not 'share the wealth'? When we meet you guys live, remind me to tell you about the time I fed a few NHL scouts and also got them a bit tipsy during a game...they confessed ALL the players get better with a bit of Irish Cream!!!

Comment

Ralph & Wicked...speaking of croissants and cupcakes, I cook and bake quite a bit...if you are REALLY into munchies...we might be able to arrange a 'members of the thread only', secret, password protected, homemade goodie society...give your thread name and the handshake and you get to partake of the home made goodies! I live with large men who enjoy having ready access to really good food so why not 'share the wealth'? When we meet you guys live, remind me to tell you about the time I fed a few NHL scouts and also got them a bit tipsy during a game...they confessed ALL the players get better with a bit of Irish Cream!!!
                I am ashamed to admit that I have developed a sweet tooth which I never had in my youth...Makes the treadmill that much more of a necessity.
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Sounds intriguing..... unfortunately I won't be able to make it out there this weekend.

Comment

I haven't been to a game at Baker Rink since moving out to central PA 15 years ago, but my stepdaughter who lives in New Jersey gave me a ticket to this Sunday's game, so I plan to make the trip.

If you see somebody wearing a white baseball cap with the letters RPI and the words Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute on the front (yes, somebody managed to fit all that on a baseball cap), there's a good chance that it'll be me.

Comment

Hey, no problem Wicked..the ticket is your until you say you can't make it...
                      B: I'm in for the Q game, if you've still got the extra. Let me know how you want to play it...meet at the Q box office, or wherever works. Thanks!
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

B: I'm in for the Q game, if you've still got the extra. Let me know how you want to play it...meet at the Q box office, or wherever works. Thanks!
                        You got it...meet me at Will Call...puck drops at 7 but I like to see warm ups (I show up at 6). I will be wearing the biggest mofo raccoon coat on the planet...the parking last time I was there was still being 'etched' out of the mountain but I think it should all be good now. Idea: go to Facebook and request me as a friend...we can exchange cell #'s there to communicate in the event of bad weather for your trip down (I assume you're coming from the Troy area?)

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Sounds intriguing..... unfortunately I won't be able to make it out there this weekend.
                          FlagDude08...I never miss an opportunity to cook &/or bake (or concoct libations... ) for friends, old OR new...when we visit HFH, I EXPECT to meet you and toast the Engineers!!! (we need more icons!!!)

Comment

FlagDude08...I never miss an opportunity to cook &/or bake (or concoct libations... ) for friends, old OR new...when we visit HFH, I EXPECT to meet you and toast the Engineers!!! (we need more icons!!!)
                            Alright. Unfortunately at this point, car problems prevent me from going much of anywhere. However, I will almost definitely make it to Freakout. The CCT game may be a bit of a stretch, though.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Alright. Unfortunately at this point, car problems prevent me from going much of anywhere. However, I will almost definitely make it to Freakout. The CCT game may be a bit of a stretch, though.
                              Freakout it is! (unless GRussinko has already sold his tix )...trust me...we will be at MANY games...and I can't wait to meet you and ALL the other RPI faithful!

Comment

Freakout it is! (unless GRussinko has already sold his tix )...trust me...we will be at MANY games...and I can't wait to meet you and ALL the other RPI faithful!
                                I will most likely be up with the band, don't know if it will be in my section or with my namesake... may be there a little early.

Comment

Working...
                                X