SCSU Gets Four Free Points - MTU at SCSU, January 8-9, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Gets Four Free Points - MTU at SCSU, January 8-9, 2010

Why don't you guys start a Facebook group or something?
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Why don't you guys start a Facebook group or something?
      Because that is something you do.

I don't do crap on FB for groups, pages, quizzes, whatever. The lone exception is being a fan on Wooger's page, and that is being re-thunk.

3 days. 3 days until Val's. And some hockey.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Because that is something you do.

I don't do crap on FB for groups, pages, quizzes, whatever. The lone exception is being a fan on Wooger's page, and that is being re-thunk.

Real answer: Because Facebook doesn't add to my post count.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I suppose you could call it that.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            I'll have to drive up separate since I just found out that I need to get fitted for a tux for a wedding I'm in in May. Closest location of this place is in Waite Park, so I'll just leave earlier (unless someone wants to leave earlier).
            I'll leave whenever.

Still don't know Friday night plans, but if Brent is up for it some drinks and the gopher game over there might be what I end up doing. I would probably leave from there sometime Saturday.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Real answer: Because Facebook doesn't add to my post count.

Wrong. Facebook is the devil. If everyone stuck to Myspace, it'd been fine. But nope. I had to give in.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I'll leave whenever.

Still don't know Friday night plans, but if Brent is up for it some drinks and the gopher game over there might be what I end up doing. I would probably leave from there sometime Saturday.
              I am, although I wouldn't get home until close to 7, which would mean people would miss some of the first. But people are welcome over. And for breakfast, I can set out some maple bacon I have in the freezer.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Wrong. Facebook is the devil.

And for breakfast, I can set out some maple bacon I have in the freezer.
                1) I love Facebook. Although I liked it much better when it was for college kids only, and didn't have all the apps and crap, it's way too cluttered now and everything is way different all the time.

2) I love bacon.
                Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Wrong. Facebook is the devil. If everyone stuck to Myspace, it'd been fine. But nope. I had to give in.

I am, although I wouldn't get home until close to 7, which would mean people would miss some of the first. But people are welcome over. And for breakfast, I can set out some maple bacon I have in the freezer.
                  sounds like a plan, I have some errands to run before I get there, so I can plan on getting there at about 7:30

MNS, you it too?
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

MNS, you it too?

Apparently MNS, you it too. Too.
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post

you don't understand the lingo??????

RIP - Kirby

Comment

you don't understand the lingo??????
                        I didn't know you could sling the slang, homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post

I was going to make a smart***** remark to that post, but I couldn't come up with one
                          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                          Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                            So this is what I've gathered so far for attendance, fill in the missing info...

DL?
                            SiouxTechie?
                            bbdl?
                            Shirtless?
                            mEg?
                            WFODucati?
                            FM and tIG?
                            Boosh?
                            I will not be in attendance. I get to experience driving CP to Houghton on Friday. But on the plus side...I get to see CP's sister on Friday.

Comment

sounds like a plan, I have some errands to run before I get there, so I can plan on getting there at about 7:30

MNS, you it too?
                              I assume you mean "in" and yes, yes I am...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

being that I had free time and hadn't posted in a while, I was hoping to get a word in edge wise but this thread is like watching an orbitz commercial in action. Good call on not staying at the thrifty motel, I live one block from there and the unsavory people you see coming from there would make you feel more at ease if you were watching a snuff film on location. And as for being sober in St Cloud... I've lived here far too long and have not been sober for a ****ed minute of it . St CLoud better play well this weekend, looking forward to getting some revenge from the last series, hoping that I can go to both games, as I work friday night and am trying to change my shift around. Here a cheers to you all, good night!
                                A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Working...
                                X