PDA

View Full Version : RPI vs. Michigan, GLI, 12/29

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

paulfb
12-29-2009, 09:05 PM
We have not missed an RPI Princeton game at Baker Rink since 1974-hoping to be there again

The Michigan announcers sounded like they were doing the Hindenberg disaster.

Speaking of Princeton, I like what they did to upgrade the Hobey Baker display area. Also, my girlfriend likes museums and we love that art museum on campus.

HighlanderRPI
12-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Fox Sports Detroit at 7:35 EST. DirecTV channel 663. If you have DirecTV, you need the Sportspack for $12 a month to get the channel unless you live in Michigan.

See ya tomorrow Engineers. GO GREEN!

FCS (Fox College Sports?) - channel 303 in CT on Charter Cable @ 7:30.
Have to call the cable co and get the channel activated.. I think I want to "try" the channel out... :D

I'm getting spoiled after the RPI @ BU game was on TV

DavidSec17
12-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Wow.

Thats all I could muster up too.:D Great Job by the guys especially being outshot as bad as we were.

Also, Time Warner Cable Channel 670 (Fox Atlantic) has the game tomorrow.;)

Wholin1
12-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Gutsy win tonight. Good luck tomorrow.

montyminny
12-29-2009, 09:14 PM
FCS (Fox College Sports?) - channel 303 in CT on Charter Cable @ 7:30.
Have to call the cable co and get the channel activated.. I think I want to "try" the channel out... :D

I'm getting spoiled after the RPI @ BU game was on TV

Dish Network is channel 430, game is listed as a 6:30 pm broadcast start

RPIPuzzleGuy
12-29-2009, 09:27 PM
First off, I suppose I should mention that I humiliated myself in the trike ride at the first intermission. I had a terrible start. Built up a pretty good head of steam by center ice to make up some distance, but it was too much to overcome. But never mind; on to the more important point.

It'd been three and a half long, long years since I'd witnessed an RPI win. The phantom goal against Colgate. The Quinnipiac sweep. Two disappointing Freakouts. The tragedy at the Icebreaker. The letdown at the Denver Cup.

And now, I can say it's been worth every **** day. Worth the complete lack of a voice tomorrow. An amazing feeling.

Now get 'em tomorrow!

fr joe
12-29-2009, 10:37 PM
erasing my previous post... let's not get giddy, there's another game coming up on Wednesday night ;)

ThePeople
12-29-2009, 11:08 PM
sounds like we stole one(or York stole one) here
although the refs did their best to try and hand it to Michigan in the third(5 penalties is a joke, yes? oh and a *missed* offsides to give them one final chance? Honestly.)
5v3 needs to be removed from hockey, or only be called when someones arm is broken for the second penalty

it's all well and nice but Michigan State is probably gonna trash us tomorrow and i'd still take 1 ecac win over 100 ooc wins.

At least Michigan fans don't have to suffer through getting destroyed by Michigan State for a third time this year :cool:

Twitch Boy
12-29-2009, 11:52 PM
First off, I suppose I should mention that I humiliated myself in the trike ride at the first intermission. I had a terrible start. Built up a pretty good head of steam by center ice to make up some distance, but it was too much to overcome. But never mind; on to the more important point.

It'd been three and a half long, long years since I'd witnessed an RPI win. The phantom goal against Colgate. The Quinnipiac sweep. Two disappointing Freakouts. The tragedy at the Icebreaker. The letdown at the Denver Cup.

And now, I can say it's been worth every **** day. Worth the complete lack of a voice tomorrow. An amazing feeling.

Now get 'em tomorrow!

Glad we were able to come over and support you guys. Whether they're on their game or not, beating Michigan within spitting distance of Ann Arbor is huge. The soft spot I had for RPI grew a few sizes tonight.

Only problem is now Michigan is nice and angry for us tomorrow :(

FadeToBlack&Gold
12-29-2009, 11:57 PM
Only problem is now Michigan is nice and angry for us tomorrow :(

To be honest, I'd think I'd rather face Michigan and a struggling Hogan, than RPI and a POed York. Imagine if they had blown that game after being up 3-1 going into the third, how badly we'd probably get destroyed in the 3rd place game.

Not that it will matter at all, since we're still going to lose, but maybe Tech can flatter themselves and score twice. :rolleyes:

jabber811
12-30-2009, 07:26 AM
In the Syracuse/Oswego NY area, game is on Time Warner digital cable channel 235 at 7:30pm tonight