Tiger woods..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger woods..

Is anyone falling for all of this media BS... I think the guy is being set up because of his race!!! Hopefully he can get his story out, there is no way, he was laying that much pipe!!!

Re: Tiger woods..

Originally posted by VermontDAD View Post
    Is anyone falling for all of this media BS... I think the guy is being set up because of his race!!! Hopefully he can get his story out, there is no way, he was laying that much pipe!!!
    If you really care, you're being set up.

Comment

Better - but the opening post should have included at least two bad "driver" puns.

Comment

I think he was married in Hawaii or something, as far as I know, thats the only place the wedding liscense is any good? So is it really Cheating? I think the two should work it out, sounds like a simple misunderstanding and a lack of communication..

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
          Better - but the opening post should have included at least two bad "driver" puns.
          Umm....Like woods never could keep it down the center..... He always puts it in the trees..... Woods has never been afraid of a little bush.....
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Welcome to USCHO.

Please learn to navigate: "Tiger Woods hurt in car accident"

Also, please stop starting threads.

Thank you.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              Welcome to USCHO.

Please learn to navigate: "Tiger Woods hurt in car accident"

Also, please stop starting threads.

Thank you.
              Are you sure he is talking about that Tiger Woods? This one must play college hockey because this thread is in this forum.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Are you sure he is talking about that Tiger Woods? This one must play college hockey because this thread is in this forum.
                And there sure is a lot of important college hockey talk this time of year.
                Originally posted by Hokydad
                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

If Tiger woods, was not so busy making 9 catrillion.. he would be setting records in hockey... and I think thats why your getting so fired up!! He wins again..

Comment

Another genius Vermont fan
                    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                    -
                    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Good point. Many of his other posts/threads have been unclear.

For instance best defensive player in which league?

Or when asking about over-rated teams...did he mean currently over-rated or were overrated in the pre-season (hence a pick of the Gophers)?

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Hello Little Billy!!!

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9q2jNjOPdk&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9q2jNjOPdk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I really hope people realize what's going on here iwth VermontDad...

Here is a better pole than any he's posted:

What USCHO regular created the VermontDad profile?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

If Tiger woods, was not so busy making 9 catrillion.. he would be setting records in hockey... and I think thats why your getting so fired up!! He wins again..
                            VD, I have a quote you may want to ponder for awhile:

Tis better to be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

Arenas visited:

Comment

Guys... I'm just on here FISHING FOR IDIOTS... and what do you know, I HIT MY LIMIT AGAIN TODAY!!! winner winner Chicken dinner!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X