No announcement yet.

"Jan. 8-9th: The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" Adrian @ Oswego, Plattsburgh @ Elmira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jan. 8-9th: The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" Adrian @ Oswego, Plattsburgh @ Elmira

I know its still a little ways away and I believe every team has games before these two but I wanted to try and start getting a Roll Call assembled for who is planning on attending either ends or both of these two games that weekend.

Jabber811 and myself are currently trying to organize a USCHO Meet and Greet at Jabber's bar, Greene's Ale House on Friday night before the Adrian/Oswego game. (aka..the best bar in Oswego)

Friday Night is Labatt Hockey Night at Greene's.

$1.75 blue bottles and drafts. $6 pitchers, NHL Center Ice package.

Usually Jabber comes up with some great items in the kitchen for the weekends too so maybe he'll chime in on what plans are for that once the date gets closer. Best wings in town (IMHO) and good food. Great Bar and Grille. Hope to see some people there.

So I guess lets start it off with who is planning on attending and if so would you be up for meeting up at the bar around 5 or so before the Adrian/Oswego game?

Attending:

1.PrezdeJohnson09 (Oswego) Both games
    2.Jabber811 (Oswego)
    3.Pioneerfan11 (Utica) Adrian/Oswego game
    4.CavemanRC (Stevens Point) Adrian/Oswego game
    5.CardsRuletheBurgh (Plattsburgh) Both Games
    6.Ozz (Oswego) Adrian/Oswego game...maybe both
    7.nysportsfan29 (Oswego) Adrian/Oswego game
    8.JMD9 (Oswego) Adrian/Oswego game

Please chime in and let me know so we can try and get something organized and also put some names to faces!
    Last edited by PrezdeJohnson09; 12-22-2009, 02:18 PM.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: "Jan. 8-9th: The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" Adrian @ Oswego, Plattsburgh @ Elmira

For the Oswego-Adrian game:

3. Pioneerfan11
    and because we'll be in the same car so I'm pretty sure he will be attending...
    4. Caveman-RC

I'm 100% sure we are interested in joining in on any pre-game festivities that include the words "bar" and "ale" so you can count us in for that as well.
    Originally posted by zamboney
    the licence plate of the truck that just ran you over is Pioneerfan11..get well soon.
    2010-2011 Last Person Standing champion

Comment

Re: "Jan. 8-9th: The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" Adrian @ Oswego, Plattsburgh @ Elmira

5. CARDS_rule_the_Burgh (Plattsburgh) - Both games

I'm not of legal drinking age, so I guess I'll pass of the meetup at the bar.
      Plattsburgh CARDINALS
      SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
      ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
      NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
      NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
      NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
      NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Will definitely be attending the Adrian/Oswego game would certainly be interested in the pre-game activities...however... why don't we have it at the best bar in Oswego...aka...Club Crystal? haha jk jk

The Elmira/Platty is still a toss...might be there...might not be...
        Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
        2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
          5. CARDS_rule_the_Burgh (Plattsburgh) - Both games

I'm not of legal drinking age, so I guess I'll pass of the meetup at the bar.
          It's a grille too so you're allowed in before 9pm. (correct me if I'm wrong Jabber)
          GO LAKERS!!!
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            It's a grille too so you're allowed in before 9pm. (correct me if I'm wrong Jabber)
            Well, if that's the case, I'm in! I'll have a friend travelling with me, so pencil me in your plans for 2!
            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

In for Adrian. I'm headin up with JMD9 so it's his call about Greene's - I'd guess he'd say yes.
              Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
              08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
              2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

unfortionately I won't be able to make the trip that weekend. My wife is having surgery on the 5th so I'm gonna miss the Norwich game too. Gotta be the good husband and stay with her during her recovery.
                Jim Reisdorf
                Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Will be there....both games...Can the Oswego "student" section handle a Plattsburgh fan lol. If only dimwit would allow it, I've got a nice green and gold horn still on the shelf...
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                    Will be there....both games...Can the Oswego "student" section handle a Plattsburgh fan lol. If only dimwit would allow it, I've got a nice green and gold horn still on the shelf...
                    I say give it a shot. Perhaps he won't be attending since there aren't 1000 students for him to scold.

Then again, there is the possibility that he peruses these boards to find out what you're up to Remy. Which would be pretty epic in my mind.

Not gonna root for the SUNYAC in this one?
                    Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
                    08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
                    2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

Originally posted by nysportsfan29 View Post
                      I say give it a shot. Perhaps he won't be attending since there aren't 1000 students for him to scold.

Then again, there is the possibility that he peruses these boards to find out what you're up to Remy. Which would be pretty epic in my mind.

Not gonna root for the SUNYAC in this one?
                      He was there in 2007 I remember. Not sure if he was there last year or the year before as I wasn't there either years.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                        Unfortunately I won't be able to make the trip that weekend. My wife is having surgery on the 5th so I'm gonna miss the Norwich game too. Gotta be the good husband and stay with her during her recovery.
                        Family first But, hopefully, you won't have to miss "The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" - Jan. 29-30th: Plattsburgh @ Cortland and then Plattsburgh @ Oswego
                        Larry Normandin
                        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Making plans to get up there for the Adrian/Oswego game...

As of now though I will be working until 3:30 that day so won't be able to do anything pregame as I'll slate myself arriving around 6:30 that evening...unless I try to tinker with my work schedule that day...which is hard to do in education.

Comment

I'll be there...in spirit.
                            “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                            19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                              Family first But, hopefully, you won't have to miss "The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" - Jan. 29-30th: Plattsburgh @ Cortland and then Plattsburgh @ Oswego

I'll definitely be there that weekend. gonna make the trip to Rochester the weekend before that too for Brockport and Geneseo. the weekend of the 8th is just to quick for my wife to be ready to take a 4.5 hour rode trip....
                              Jim Reisdorf
                              Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X