Big Ten notwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ten notwork

I watched the MSU vs BGSU last night and could not believe how difficult it was to watch! I have seen home video that was much easier to watch. The quality was very disappointing. jmho

Re: Big Ten notwork

Originally posted by hockeyschmockey View Post
    I watched the MSU vs BGSU last night and could not believe how difficult it was to watch! I have seen home video that was much easier to watch. The quality was very disappointing. jmho
    I assume you mean streamed on the computer?

Yeah, their stream sucks. Agreed.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

No it was on TV last night.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

no this was on that actual channel, i caught the end of it. It was just the student broadcast of it, Big Ten Network won't spend the money to actually do a hockey game so they do some stupid Student broadcast that is about as bad as the Boom Goes the Dynamite guy....
        The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
          no this was on that actual channel, i caught the end of it. It was just the student broadcast of it, Big Ten Network won't spend the money to actually do a hockey game so they do some stupid Student broadcast that is about as bad as the Boom Goes the Dynamite guy....
          Too funny. And I got the beat down in the Big 10 thread because the Big 10 WANTS MEN'S HOCKEY SO BAD. Yeah, sure it does.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
            Awesome.

If I go film a soccer game with a camera phone and provide my own commentary can I get it on BTN?
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G
            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
            2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              Awesome.

If I go film a soccer game with a camera phone and provide my own commentary can I get it on BTN?
              Probably but it may have to be womens soccer because i think the Big Ten NEtwork has to follow Title 9 as well.... :P
              The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyschmockey View Post
                Which game did you see, the one at Bowling Green or the one at Michigan State?

Comment

I don't understand why they needed the cameras behind the goal. Just get one decent camera man (which appears they do not have), and have him control the center ice cam. That's all you really need anyway, since the cameras behind the goal are completely blocked by the goalie, defenders, and screeners.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Is that a pun or a typo in the thread title?
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Polydorus View Post
                      Which game did you see, the one at Bowling Green or the one at Michigan State?

It was the game at msu. I think if I was suseptable to motion sickness, I would have been chummin during the game.

So someone mentioned that this was filmed by students? Do you mean actual cinimatography students? That could have been better if it was filmed by second graders. Do they get a grade for doing the games? Hopefully that game was an anomoly and the others are better. Brutal

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        Is that a pun or a typo in the thread title?
                        Sadly, the latter.

Comment

Working...
                        X