Notre Dame at Michigan - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame at Michigan - Friday

Michigan with a couple of early opportunities. Riley Sheahan called for hooking a minute in puts U-M on the PP.
    Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Re: Notre Dame at Michigan - Friday

Steve Kampfer called for interference negates the rest of the PP (only a few seconds).

4x4 is over, ND now on the PP.
    Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

Comment

Kampfer penalty is over.
      Michigan Hockey Net
      Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

BORK! BORK! BORK!

1-0 Michigan! Carl Hagelin!

U-M won a faceoff in the ND zone, threw it on net, Hagelin backhands in the rebound all alone in front. Assists to Llewellyn and Rust at 8:36.
        Michigan Hockey Net
        Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Penalty to Michigan's Jeff Rohrkempfer.

Wolverines doing a good job of the kill and the first period is now over. ND will start the second with a little bit left on the PP.

End of the 1st: Michigan 1, Notre Dame 0
          Michigan Hockey Net
          Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

I was wondering why Billy Maday was playing defense for ND tonight. Tristin Llewellyn just said during the first intermission that they didn't know Ian Cole wasn't playing tonight until just before game time. What up with Ian?
            Michigan Hockey Net
            Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

2nd period has begun...

Michigan kills off the remaining seconds of the ND power play.

Now the Wolverines going back to the back. Kampfer for interference.
              Michigan Hockey Net
              Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Penalty is over and the Wolverines score! Brian Lebler! Assists to Lee Moffie and Louie Caporusso at 3:05 of the 2nd period.

2-0 Michigan
                Michigan Hockey Net
                Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Did he spear someone on the way to the bench?
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Another penalty to Michigan... I think it was Langlais (was away from the desk).

Irish score a few seconds into the PP (Sheahan?) to make it 2-1 Wolverines.
                    Michigan Hockey Net
                    Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Irish finally get called for a penalty for holding at 7:53.
                      Michigan Hockey Net
                      Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Wolverines score! Lee Moffie shot through traffic finds the back of the net. Announcers said it was a double deflection... Hit the ND player on the block attempt then went off another's chest into the net. It's under review... and it stands!
                        Michigan Hockey Net
                        Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Michigan with another good chance and now they're buzzing. ND's Kevin Deeth getting called for hooking Matt Rust.
                          Michigan Hockey Net
                          Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

ND penalty is over. Shots are 20-8 Michigan.
                            Michigan Hockey Net
                            Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Penalty to Michigan... guess who?
                              Michigan Hockey Net
                              Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X