X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI III: Revenge of the Seth

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Hey folks, it could worse for us. I just took a look-see over on the Harvard thread. They've got a full scale Fire Donato mutiny on their hands.
    I can't really blame all four of their fans for being ticked off. Donato keeps getting great recruits and then brings them aboard to play some awful brand of hockey.

Hey, at least they can all pass their exams easily, I hear Kyle Richter is a man who knows how to get things.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
      Who me? Just laying low whilest the bedwetters are being weeded out.
      Welcome home-your were missed.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        What, all of us calling for Appert's head? Weren't a few weirdos doing that a lot last year?
        I was referring to Donato getting fired. That would ruin the fun.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

My daughter sent me this from New Haven, as she knew that we were attending the Yale game.

https://arpinet.rpi.edu/default.aspx...l&EventID=1799

Just putting it out there for anyone who might be interested.
          Hope to see some of you out there.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

He-who-must-not-be-named.
            If he were on the team, he would be second leading scoring d-man behind Brutlag......maybe ahead of him in as many games played.
            Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              Seeing as how they bumped the price of admission to the PR from $2K to $5K, I think they are covering their costs OK.
              The Patroon level of donation status changes over time. The longer you've been an alum, the more you have to donate. This is why you may see a sizeable chunk of young alums in the Patroon Room (just graduated is $100, 1-5 yrs I believe is $250).

What's uncool is when they send young alumni the same donation cards they do for those who have been out of school for 30+ years. Oh thanks RPI for letting me know a donation of $1.6 million will give me a named professorship! Kinda just feels like a slap in the face.
              Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
                The Patroon level of donation status changes over time. The longer you've been an alum, the more you have to donate. This is why you may see a sizeable chunk of young alums in the Patroon Room (just graduated is $100, 1-5 yrs I believe is $250).

What's uncool is when they send young alumni the same donation cards they do for those who have been out of school for 30+ years. Oh thanks RPI for letting me know a donation of $1.6 million will give me a named professorship! Kinda just feels like a slap in the face.
                Of course, they advertise it as a discount for younger alums.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                  If he were on the team, he would be second leading scoring d-man behind Brutlag......maybe ahead of him in as many games played.
                  You want a binky and a tissue?

Comment

There's no guarantee of that. Two words: Jordan Cyr. He didn't work well with Appert's program, but fits in well with Holy Cross's style.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      You want a binky and a tissue?
                      No...but I'll share a bottle with you!!

Comment

There's no guarantee of that. Two words: Jordan Cyr. He didn't work well with Appert's program, but fits in well with Holy Cross's style.
                        The problem with Cyr was that he played for St. Andrews Prep in Canada. To the best of my knowledge we have had three players from there, and none lasted. First was Tom Hussey in the mid-1980's, then Cyr, and most recently Christian Morissette. Just kidding, but it is an interesting coincidence.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That doesn't stop the bedwetters from proclaiming Cyr as an indication that Appert doesn't know what he's doing.

Comment

No...but I'll share a bottle with you!!
                            So you're an alcoholic? That explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              So you're an alcoholic? That explains a lot.
                              Why would you assume alcohol would be in the bottle? Maybe that could explain your REDness. I know your other "characters" wouldn't pass it up!

Comment

Why would you assume alcohol would be in the bottle?
                                Because "bottle" is a common euphemism for alcohol?

Please tell me you're just a townie and not an alum.

Comment

Working...
                                X