X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI III: Revenge of the Seth

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Here's a scary thought: We've yet to win a game when trailing after 1. Granted it's only happened 6 times, but still...

Light it up just like how Republicans vote: Early and often.
    You're on kind of a losing streak, Dude.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Jerry D'Amigo was great at the WJC!
      (My favorite player after Donovan amd Zucker. After all, Have to cheer for the Crimson and Gold.)

Hope you'll be lucky enough to see him play 4 years at RPI.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Here's a link to Jerry D'Amigo's press conference from Ken Schott. Nice kid. he confirmed that he needs some rest.

http://www.dailygazette.com/videos/2010/jan/07/346/

Comment

Love RPI's 09 hopefully 2010 scoring punch but anyone with half a hockey stick knows that defense wins games. (ask the NJ D's)
          Engineers have a great goalie but some of his great saves lead to "juicy" rebounds. It is up to the defense to ignore the puck and check their man, aggressively!!!

Leave the slotman open after a scoring chance and watch the light go on.

If they don't tie up the open man.... they loose "BIG" games, even if they score 3 goals.

Hook em Horns

Comment

Picked to get swept again. Gotta like those odds given past results.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              You're on kind of a losing streak, Dude.
              Ya win some, ya lose some.

Now I know why vacations are a bad thing for me. :P I'm just looking forward to listening to a good game tonight.

Comment

A Hockey's Future thread rating the performance of Team USA's players in the U20 tourney http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p...o#post23077349. So far only one person has commented, but there will probably be others.
                Jerry D'Amigo - A

Wow. I didn't think he'd top his Under 18 tournament but did he ever? He was a bit slow out of the gates scoring wise but that doesn't mean he wasn't effective. He was doing the little things early on allowing Kristo and Stepan to carry the play on the line and then his play should speak for itself in the playoff games. One of my favorite players ever from the NTDP.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  A Hockey's Future thread rating the performance of Team USA's players in the U20 tourney http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p...o#post23077349. So far only one person has commented, but there will probably be others.
                  What can we say? He draws attention everywhere. NTDP followers liked his play. RPI fans break out the Springer chant. Toronto fans were impressed with their draft pick during the WJC. This rater gave him an A. I'm sure he'll continue to turn heads throughout his play.

Comment

The HFH is the third oldest rink in college hockey http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/news/story?id=4796116. Thanks to the weekly WCHA column for the link. Numbers 2 through 7 are in the ECAC.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I see that ECAC guy picked us to lose both games this weekend. That's good news. It virtually guarantees at least one win.

Comment

Will D'Amigo be making the trip to Hamden and just not playing or is he not coming at all? Just curious from an autograph standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                          Will D'Amigo be making the trip to Hamden and just not playing or is he not coming at all? Just curious from an autograph standpoint.
                          He went home to Binghamton.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            He went home to Binghamton.
                            Unfortunate but understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                              Unfortunate but understandable.
                              At the press conference, he mentioned something about "...Sleep and Momma's cooking." He'll join the team Sunday at Princeton.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                                I see that ECAC guy picked us to lose both games this weekend. That's good news. It virtually guarantees at least one win.
                                Aside from Brown, have we been picked by "that ECAC guy" to win any other league game? But hey, I'd rather "defy all odds" than experience a let-down.

Comment

Working...
                                X