X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI III: Revenge of the Seth

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Well, yeah, that would be Austria. Played on a team with Thomas Vanek and Andreas Nodl.
    That would indeed be Austria then. Thanks.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Schott
      He represents RPI, his family and his country in a first-class manor
      The Administration is giving him SAJ's old mansion while she gets a new one?

I am obviously quite proud that Jerry gets to represent the country once again in international competition.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        The Administration is giving him SAJ's old mansion while she gets a new one?
        That was a Weaverian slip by Kenny.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          That was a Weaverian slip by Kenny.
          Maybe it wasn't a slip. Congratulations and good luck to J D'Amigo and his teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
            Maybe it wasn't a slip. Congratulations and good luck to J D'Amigo and his teammates.
            I think we should leave the gifting of homes to USC running backs.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I think we should leave the gifting of homes to USC running backs.
              Or Western basketball players. Let's see how many people remember the movie "Blue Chips"...

Comment

Some additions http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...a-update-no-3/
                "It's definitely an honor to be picked for this team," D'Amigo said in a telephone interview from Saskatoon. "I'm definitely excited for it. I've been thinking about this for the first half of the season, and getting geared up for it. It feels great right now with all the guys here, and a lot of my friends."
                "He is a pretty total hockey player," Team USA coach Dean Blais. "He has good vision, he has good speed, he makes plays. He is responsible all over the ice. He is a player we sat out [Tuesday] night because he knew he was going to be on the team. That's how sure of his abilities we are."
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

My advice for Appert re: D'Amigo: Capture DNA, begin cloning.

Comment

My advice for Appert re: D'Amigo: Capture DNA, begin cloning.
                    The USA U-20 team is arguably the 20 best American Born Amateur players in the country.To have one of those players in our program speaks volumes to where this program is headed.Congratulations to Jerry and his family.It takes a lot of hard work on His part and a lot of sacrifices for his family to achieve this goal.Also congrats to SA and his staff for bringing him to Troy.I'm sure I can speak for all RPI fans on this one.We are very proud of Jerry and very proud of our Hockey Program !!!!!
                    What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                      The USA U-20 team is arguably the 20 best American Born Amateur players in the country.To have one of those players in our program speaks volumes to where this program is headed.Congratulations to Jerry and his family.It takes a lot of hard work on His part and a lot of sacrifices for his family to achieve this goal.Also congrats to SA and his staff for bringing him to Troy.I'm sure I can speak for all RPI fans on this one.We are very proud of Jerry and very proud of our Hockey Program !!!!!
                      Which two do not fall into the category? The squad has 22 players.

I'm still very happy for Jerry.

Comment

fWe are very proud of Jerry and very proud of our Hockey Program !!!!!
                        Glad to finally have you on board.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Also, he is eligible again next year. There are only three repeats on this year's roster.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

TW Ch. 9 clip mentioning Jerry's bid for the USA team. They also mention E. Greenbush's Brian Lashoff (pay no attention to the AHL footage they show of his brother Matt....are there no competent editors left in this world? ).

http://capitalnews9.com/capital-regi...t-for-team-usa

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Which two do not fall into the category? The squad has 22 players.

I'm still very happy for Jerry.
                              Didn't include the goalies
                              What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

TW Ch. 9 clip mentioning Jerry's bid for the USA team. They also mention E. Greenbush's Brian Lashoff (pay no attention to the AHL footage they show of his brother Matt....are there no competent editors left in this world? ).

http://capitalnews9.com/capital-regi...t-for-team-usa
                                Not to mention they also show practice footage... hey, at least it's something you don't see every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X