Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rensselaer at Boston University 12/11

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Ya know, now is when your alma mater needs your support thankyouverymuch. Sheesh.
    I have enough love to share. I'm not rooting against anybody; I'm supporting everyone! Can't we all just have fun?

Comment

I just found out the game will be broadcast on NESN and I'm hoping in HD. Christmas just moved up two weeks. Sure beats B2. Let's go 'tute.

Comment

Originally posted by ECACHL writer View Post
        I have enough love to share. I'm not rooting against anybody; I'm supporting everyone! Can't we all just have fun?
        Does everyone get a trophy too?
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

For anyone who can't make it to tonight's game, we'll be live blogging.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            We already do this. It's called the score thread on USCHO.

Comment

Originally posted by ECACHL writer View Post
              I've seen BU win a title recently, and I know that they ain't got squat this year. I love the ECAC, and I'm willing to sacrifice a handful of my alma mater's games if it elevates the reputation of ECAC Hockey. (I wouldn't pull for the league over my alma mater in a big-time game, but here? Go for it, 'Tute.)
              I don't think beating this decrepit BU squad would improve the ECAC's rep.
              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
              -
              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Live tweets at Without A Peer as well.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Sweet, thanks.

I'm looking forward to actually relaxing and listening to a game, rather than being stressed out in the production booth.

I'd like to get my hands on a copy of the NESN broadcast for review purposes, anyone able to record it?
                  RPI Class of 2012
                  Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                    Sweet, thanks.

I'm looking forward to actually relaxing and listening to a game, rather than being stressed out in the production booth.

I'd like to get my hands on a copy of the NESN broadcast for review purposes, anyone able to record it?
                    Mr. Hamilton. I can't record it tonight but these games are often replayed the following day. If that is the case then I'll see what I can do. Hopefully someone else can give you a better promise than this one as I got a busy weekend ahead. I'll let you know.

Comment

• Re: Rensselaer at Boston University 12/11

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                      Tickets are 24$, plus ticketmaster fees if you buy them there. You should be able to get them at the box office day of game though.
                      We must be a premium opponent because I just bought tickets at the arena box office and they are $26 each.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                        We must be a premium opponent because I just bought tickets at the arena box office and they are $26 each.
                        It must be because the last time BU was at Houston, it was a sellout. Though I doubt a difference in rink would call for a difference in policy, who knows?

Comment

The Rangers sent Gilroy down to the AHL last night.
                          Mileage logged, 2005-06: 12759

Comment

Originally posted by RobTricks View Post
                            He has actually performed quite well and is highly ranked amongst rookie defensemen. However he was on the ice for the 2 goals against in their most recent game with Chicago that they lost in OT and I guess he paid the price for it.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by RobTricks View Post
                              Yeah, it's been mentioned in both the BU season thread and in the Alumni forum.

Is the NESN broadcast a last second add on or was it planned all this time and I completely missed it? Either is a definite possibility.

I have to say, and I mean this as a sincere compliment, you RPI folks sure are chatty. I like seeing a lot of discussion!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Is the NESN broadcast a last second add on or was it planned all this time and I completely missed it? Either is a definite possibility.
                                BU landed a deal w/ NESN just before the start of the season that included 3 games in addition to Friday Night Hockey -- the Nov. 21 game against UNH, tonight's game and the Jan. 23 game vs. UNH.
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X