• Show
Clear All

Re: The Battle for the Cappo Cup, pt 1: NMU @ LSSU

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    I'm not coming. Not a fan of the Taffy.
    Well it's not a fan of you either

Comment

I will admit.. I like the Taffy a bit better than Lawson Arena... but not by much..

Comment

Love the UP rivalry, wish Lake State and Northern had great teams like the early '90's! How did Lake State fare against Michigan? The February matchup against Northern will be the only series I'll be able to watch living in SE Michigan. Cassiani reminds of Michelutti when I was in school. Wish Walt would recruit smaller players like him. Sigmund had a lot of potenial but didn't see a lot of ice time last year. Nonetheless, I wish the game was televised by Detroit Fox, but they prefer to show many of the Michigan/Michigan State games. Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by kariya View Post
          Love the UP rivalry, wish Lake State and Northern had great teams like the early '90's! How did Lake State fare against Michigan? The February matchup against Northern will be the only series I'll be able to watch living in SE Michigan. Cassiani reminds of Michelutti when I was in school. Wish Walt would recruit smaller players like him. Sigmund had a lot of potenial but didn't see a lot of ice time last year. Nonetheless, I wish the game was televised by Detroit Fox, but they prefer to show many of the Michigan/Michigan State games. Go Cats!
          The first game against UM the Lakers played like garbage and got spanked, the second game was much more competitive, but U of M still got the W.

Comment

I had a dream (or nightmare) that Anzalone coached Northern and brought them a NCAA championship. That would be a Laker fan's worst nightmare lol. Fire Kyle, hire Anzalone. You'll also enjoy him pulling goalies really early.
            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Pick to Cliiiiiiiiiick.
              sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
              streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
              TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Funny dream.

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                  I had a dream (or nightmare) that Anzalone coached Northern and brought them a NCAA championship. That would be a Laker fan's worst nightmare lol. Fire Kyle, hire Anzalone. You'll also enjoy him pulling goalies really early.
                  I would say scary dream......

Today, kick back enjoy the day and get a Pizza Hut pizza. Only wished we had beer???

I would think tomorrow, the Cats would try to get to the Soo since there is a winter storm brewing in your area. This series to me is scary...... These games are usually close and it seems to be the luck of the bounce or two. I would like to see the Cats focus on this Lake St. Team and try to work on consistent play or 60 FULL MINUTES OF HOCKEY!!!!!

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kujo/NMU Hockey View Post
                    I would say scary dream......

Today, kick back enjoy the day and get a Pizza Hut pizza. Only wished we had beer???

I would think tomorrow, the Cats would try to get to the Soo since there is a winter storm brewing in your area. This series to me is scary...... These games are usually close and it seems to be the luck of the bounce or two. I would like to see the Cats focus on this Lake St. Team and try to work on consistent play or 60 FULL MINUTES OF HOCKEY!!!!!

LETS GO CATS!!!!
                    Brewing? It's hit, hard. First good one of the year.
                    Always a Wildcat...
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                      Brewing? It's hit, hard. First good one of the year.
                      yea, I guess, but when you read 09DEC09 Mining Journal religiously, it really doesn't give you the big picture. 7.5" is good for drift busting, maybe........

Hopefully, the northeast winds don't come to give you a one, two whack.....

Iraq is a cool 60 during the day. Kinda wish we could get whacked with a foot of snow to change the scenery a little.

I think each week I am going to wish for the CATS from Santa to win, win, win baby................ It would be nice to add some hardware too....

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                        What did Frank win in his second stint?
                        The undying love and adoration of one poster calling themselves "truth squad"...

Oh.. ah-hhemmm... *clears throat*
                        NMU SUCKS!

There... all better now..

Go Lakers!
                        And safe travels to anyone road tripping for the games this weekend.

Comment

Too bad we couldn't combine programs, lol!!! Then we all could get along!!

Comment

Originally posted by kariya View Post
                            Too bad we couldn't combine programs, lol!!! Then we all could get along!!
                            I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
                            TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

It was a joke!!! It seems like everytime these two teams play in the Soo its always cold as h...! Not making the trek 4 hours northward...

Comment

Depending on the roads I will more than likely be visiting the Laffy Taffy tomorrow night. Saturday back to Marquette and then Milwaukee in the same day. Better be worth the trip!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X