Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska _airbanks at Western Michigan- Friday

1-1 with 7:35 to play in the first.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Re: Alaska _airbanks at Western Michigan- Friday

Wilkins the ref, Alaska to their 2nd powerplay of the night, scored on their first. 4:21 to play in the first

1-1

Pannucci with the UA_ goal
    Collins with the WMU goal, I think.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

End of the 1st period. 1-1, shots 10-9 in favor of the Nanooks.

Comment

Thanks for the updates and keep them coming. Most of us frozen northerners are still at work up here.
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Period 2 underway.

cross checking on Alaska, WMU powerplay about 30 seconds in.

Comment

WMU gets called for interference. 4x4 for a while.

Comment

Everyone out of the box. No real big chances.

Comment

14 minutes to play, still 1-1. Shots 15-10 for Alaska, with a nice chance in on Gill a minute or so ago.

Comment

Miller for WMU to the box for interference with 5:55 to play in the 2nd.

Comment

Western about to go on the powerplay with 2:11 to play in the 2nd.

Comment

end of two

Western Michigan 1
                      Alaska 1

Comment

3rd period underway.

Comment

Ludwig with a goal just after a powerplay that Robin didn't really mention to give Western a 2-1 lead with 16:45 to play.

Comment

10 minutes to play, still 2-1

Comment

2:18 to play now, still 2-1.

Comment

Working...
                              X